POISONED

Harley missed Ivy, Ivy considered Harley more of a friend then Selina

Harley missed Ivy, Ivy considered Harley more of a friend then Selina. Harley would always spend hours with Ivy. Jeremiah was okay with it, but he was always paranoid that Harley would leave him for her, because Harley doesn't identify her sexuality. Harley thought she should have a visit with Ivy, because she's been with Barbara way too much. Harley rode her motorcycle to the garden where Ivy was. She walked with her gun in the holster and her bat in the holder on her back. She walked into what she always called "Medusa's Garden," but it was simply a garden with plants that have a mind of their own. "What are you doing here?" One of the guys asked Harley, "Visiting my best friend" she responded having her back to the men. "You're friends with the witch?" another one asked. Harley turned around revealing her face. "You know who I am, so I don't have to ask. And she's not a witch, she's a woman with extraordinary gifts" Harley said. The men looked scared because they now knew who she was. The infamous Harley Quinn. "Now where is she? Before I pop a cap in all of your heads and find her myself" Harley said with her accent. They frantically nodded and took Harley to the room where Ivy was, she peeked through the little window and saw Ivy laying down and salt all over the floor. Harley saw that one of the guys had a broom, Harley lifted the gun to his head, "give me the broom, or I blow your brains out" she said smiling. He quickly handed her the broom and they opened the door. "If you lock me in here, there will be consequences" Harley threatened them. Harley walked into the room and started sweeping the salt away as she walked, once she made it to Ivy she sweeped the salt away from her. Harley set down the broom and she bent down to Ivy, and shook her awake "Wake up beautiful" Harley whispered. Ivy opened her eyes and looked up at Harley. Ivy's eyes lit up when she saw Harley, "Harley" she said as she started to smile. Ivy grabbed onto Harley's arms, and hugged her. "Oh Harley, it's horrible in here, I was wondering when you would come again" Ivy said crying, causing Harley to cry because she cares a lot about Ivy. "It's okay Red, I'm here now" Harley said petting Ivy's hair. "What did you do to get yourself in here Red?" Harley asked pulling away from Ivy then putting her hands on Ivy's cheeks. "I killed those guys for the Garden, they found out" Ivy said looking directly at Harley, Ivy really cared about Harley maybe even had feelings for her, but she knows that Harley has a boyfriend. Harley pouted "Red, what did I tell you about killing people? Kill stealthily and hide the bodies" Harley said looking at Ivy. "I know, I know, but they were hurting the plants. I had to stop them" Ivy said looking down at the salt Harley had swept away. "I understand Red, you kill for what you love. That's why I kill for my puddin all the time" Harley said smiling.

Harley's phone started ringing, she rolled her eyes and pulled it out and answered it. "What!" Harley whispered angrily. "Harley! They're in the Dark Zone" the woman on the phone said, Harley rolled her eyes and got a little pissed off, it's supposed to be a day with Ivy and this bitch is interrupting it. "You're going to have to be more specific then that" Harley said almost raising her voice on the phone. "The GCPD, they're in the Dark Zone, your zone" the woman on the phone said getting more specific. Harley scoffed "those fucking nosy bastards, they're going to figure out puddin's plan" Harley whispered to herself but was still on the phone. "What do you want us to do?" the woman asked in concern, she was worried what Harley would say. "Follow them, see what they're doing, then call me back. And if you want collect the bounty on Jim Gordon's head, just don't get yourself killed" Harley explained, "Are you going to join us?" the woman on the phone said. "No, but I'll stop by when I'm done over here" Harley said in a serious voice then hung up and put her phone away. Harley looked back at Ivy and hugged her, "I'll be back to visit soon, love ya Red" Harley said and kissed Ivy's cheek, she got up and walked out of the stone room. Harley looked at the four guys "Who put her in there?" she asked, one of the guys raised their hand, Harley pulled out her gun and shot him in the head, the roots and plants started to crawl over him, "There you go, your consequence and food for the beautiful plants" Harley said smiling as one of the plants touched her cheek as it was on the wall, Harley petted the plant then walked off. The plants in the garden loved her because she cared about Ivy just as much as the plants did.

Harley got back on her motorcycle and drove to the Dark Zone, her zone, the zone she ran, where everyone respected her and didn't disrespect her. Harley sped there, she rode to the tunnels to see that the guys and kids were gone, Harley knew Mistah J wasn't going to like this. She left and passed an alley but backed up seeing at least 10 bodies. She stopped and got off her motorcycle and walked to the bodies. Harley recognized all of them, especially the woman she was talking to on the phone, she ran over to her body and knelt down next to he and saw a bullet whole in her head, "That's unfortunate" Harley said but she was clearly mad, no one comes into her zone and kills her people. Harley picked up one of the bullets on the ground and scoffed, even though she was her friend, this was an act that Harley could not ignore. "Barbara" Harley growled.