The Prolouge.

//Notice to everyone reading this! As of now I'm working on re-writing these first 3 chapters.

Jotaro sighed as he sat on the hotel bed, embarrassed about the day. He and the rest of the crusaders were exploring a busy, crowded, and noisy town in India. Jotaro didn't remember the name, but frankly didn't give a shit about it. Anyway, as they were walking, Jotaro saw Kakyoin start to trip, and rushed over to him. In his moment of panic, time seemed to stop.

Next thing he knew, he was lying on top of Kakyoin in the busy street. He hesitantly opened his eyes and looked up, seeing Polnareff and Joseph snickering at him. Jotaro felt his face get hot as he stood up. Pulling the brim of his hat over his eyes, he looked down at an extremely flustered Kakyoin.

"You okay." Jotaro said as he offered a hand to help Kakyoin up.

"I'm- fine." Kakyoin mumbled as he tried to stand up on his own. The 'suddenly being pushed to the ground by your friend who is practically a fridge' thing really knocked the wind out of him though, so after a moment he finally accepted Jotaro's hand.

Jotaro smiled faintly as he thought about how soft Kakyoin's hands were. His were rough and calloused but-

Jotaro froze, internally panicking about his gay thoughts. His mental shutdown was interrupted by Kakyoin.

"Uh, Jotaro? You're still uh- still holding onto my hand... Are you okay?" There was obvious discomfort in his voice, poorly masked by Kakyoin trying to be polite.

"Oh. Sorry." Jotaro immediately let go and glared at Polnareff, who was trying very hard to contain his laughter.

Kakyoin put his hands into his pockets, turning away from Jotaro. Also internally panicking, it was at times like these he wished he had a hat to cover his face with.

"Aw, what a cute couple..! I remember back in my teenage years-" Joseph was cut off thanks to a punch in the stomach from Jotaro.

"I'm going to kill you, JiJi!" Jotaro shouted as he summoned Star Platinum. Avdol stepped in, trying to diffuse the situation.

Kakyoin let out a sigh as he watched everything go down. Jumping slightly, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked over at the culprit quickly.

"Hey bud, calm down!" Polnareff chuckled. "This whole situation is pretty wacky, huh!"

"Yeah..." Kakyoin mumbled, looking away.

"You like him, don't you." Polnareff whispered to Kakyoin giddily.

Kakyoin looked back at him, feeling his own face get hot again. "Uh-"

"Don't bother trying to hide it, mon ami!" Polnareff giggled quietly.

"Jean, I don't speak French." Kakyoin said plainly, trying to change the subject.

Suddenly Polnareff plastered an evil grin on his face. "Well, if you're not gonna tell him, I will."

"Wait, shit, don't..!" Kakyoin moved to stop him, but froze as Polnareff ran to the other crusaders. Kakyoin buried his face in his hands, fully aware of how absolutely fucked he was.

"Kakyoin." He would be lying if he said he didn't jump. Jotaro stood in front of him with a blank expression.

"Polnareff said you had something to tell me." Jotaro shrugged, looking back at Polnareff. Kakyoin looked up, and glared at Polnareff before looking back at Jotaro. Shit, he had to make something up real quick.

"Uh, do you think we should stop for food and stuff for the night? I'm really tired..." Kakyoin trailed off, trying to hide his nervousness.

"Sure. Oi, JiJi! Kakyoin thinks we should stop for the night. It is pretty late after all." Jotaro nodded and looked behind him, shouting at Joseph.