The Book.

Jotaro laid on his bed, thinking about what else to tell Kakyoin.

'I covered the whole thing with Yellow Temperance... there are some things I'd rather not tell him from the trip. And I don't wanna sound stuck up when I explain fights and stuff. He might hate me! Ugh, this is so difficult...'

He rested his arm on the side table, sighing quietly. His hand wandered to the drawer, and he fiddled with the handle before opening it. Jotaro shifted to his side and pulled the sketchbook out of the drawer. He stared at it for a few minutes, before sitting up and realizing he could give it to Kakyoin.

Holly walked into the room, holding some folded laundry. Jotaro jumped and looked over quickly before calming down a bit when he realized it was just her. She smiled and set the clothes on a chair.

"How are you feeling today?" She looked back over at him.

"Fine. I wanna go visit Kak." He rolled his eyes and looked at the sketchbook.

"Okay, well, when would you like to go?" Holly stepped a bit closer.

"Right now." Jotaro deadpanned.

"It's ten in the morning, it's a bit too early to go! Maybe in a few hours though! Don't forget to take a shower!" She walked out of the room.

"Don't tell me what to do, bitch!" Jotaro sat up, setting the sketchbook beside himself. He walked to the bathroom and grabbed a towel, taking a quick shower. He grabbed a pair of jeans and and a turtleneck sweater, along with the usual hat. Jotaro began to leave the room, before remembering he needed to grab the sketchbook. He grabbed it and left the room.

☆☆☆

Jotaro walked into the hospital, giving a slight nod to the receptionist and walking into the direction of Kakyoin's room. Despite having only having visited Kakyoin a few times, the nurses remembered him and treated him with respect. Most likely because he had a menacing aura surrounding him. Jotaro knocked on the door to Kakyoin's room before opening it, trying his best to contain his excitement.

"Hey Jotaro!" Kakyoin smiled as he spoke in his usual hoarse voice.

"Kakyoin. How are you?" Jotaro nodded as he sat down on a nearby chair.

"I'm doing well, what about you?" Kakyoin glanced around the room.

"Fine. I brought you a thing." Jotaro held out the sketchbook.

"Oh, really?" Kakyoin seemed suspicious, but took the book. He flipped through the pages, his face getting redder by the second.

"Why do you have this?" Kakyoin set the book next to him and looked back at Jotaro.

"Jiji gave it to me. Sorry it's so dirty." Jotaro sighed and crossed his arms.

"Well, uh, thanks..!" Kakyoin plastered on a polite smile.

Jotaro nodded and looked away. A nurse walked into the room with a clipboard she was writing on.

"Good afternoon Kakyoin-San. Have you thought of a plan?" She looked at him, then back at the clipboard.

"Uh, not really? I mean, I could just go back home right?" Kakyoin looked over at her.

"What?" Jotaro looked at both of them.

"About that. Your parents don't know you survived."

"Th-They don't? But what about-" Kakyoin stopped himself, trying to take deep breaths.

"What?" Jotaro stood up, almost falling over due to not getting his crutches.

"My p-parents think I'm dead?" Kakyoin buried his face in his hands and curled up into a ball as best as he could without moving his legs, and grabbed Jotaro's hat from the side table and clutching it.

"Huh?! Kakyoin?" Jotaro rushed over to his side and rested a hand on his back. Kakyoin looked up at him, red faced and teary-eyed.

"I- My pa-rent-s-" Kakyoin barely choked out a sob. Jotaro sighed and hugged him, Kakyoin calming down almost immediately. After a few minutes he hugged Jotaro's arm and calmed himself down. He let go and looked away, clearly embarrassed about his breakdown.

"So-rry..."

"It's fine." Jotaro moves away and looked at the nurse.

"He's coming to my house." He deadpanned.

"Sir, I'm not sure we can do that." She plastered on a smile.

"It's cool, I'll ask my mom." Jotaro looked back over at a shocked Kakyoin.

"If you say so." She sighed and left the room.

"Really..?" Kakyoin felt his face get hot and looked away.

Jotaro sighed and stood back up, grabbing his crutches. "Don't worry about it."

//oh boy, sorry for being a bit late for this one, I'm gonna start making them a bit shorter because I'm getting hit with that big unmotivation. How would you guys feel if I made an art book? It would have splatoon and Jojo stuff, and of course just some random doodles. But hey, it's gonna get a lot fluffier from here! Anyway, I'll see you all in about a week, so bye!