The Nightmare.

//Hey everyone! Author here. I would like to warn you guys that this chapter can get really dark at times, with implications of rape. It's also gonna be  a relatively long read, so get some tea and a nice blanket, and get ready for this angst trip.

Kakyoin opened his eyes and sat up. He glanced around and noticed he was in a field of flowers. After standing up, he started walking around. He wasn't sure where to go, but it didn't really matter. He would occasionally stop to pick a flower or two, but other than that he kept walking. After a while he tripped and fell, giggling at his clumsiness.

He tried to get up, but could only feel himself being dragged down by the flowers. He let go of his bouquet he had collected and struggled to escape. He ran out of energy quickly however, but continued trying to get out. He could feel himself running out of air, which only added to the panic. As he felt his vision blur, he heard a voice.

"Kakyoin! Oi, Kakyoin!"

He reached out to the voice, but could still only feel himself being pulled down. Kakyoin cracked open his eyes to look around, but only saw flowers, along with some roots and vines. He tried to call out, to scream into the void, but when he opened his mouth he felt petals and leaves enter his mouth and push their way down his throat. He felt the metallic taste of blood as thorns scraped the inside of his mouth, cutting deep.

"Kakyoin! Yare Yare..."

Kakyoin tried to respond, but was only able to let out a few hoarse coughs. He felt himself lose consciousness, most likely due to the lack of oxygen. The struggles to keep his eyes open, but continued trying to thrash around in the flowers and petals. He felt something cold and wet nip at his feet, and realized it was water. In an act of desperation, he struggled to get down into the water.

He finally got to his waist in the water after a bit more struggling, and felt it rise past his head as he sunk. He reached into his mouth and ripped out the flower petals and vines, only to find that they wouldn't come out. He tried to stay calm, but ended up swallowing some of the cold water.

'Air. I need- air-' Kakyoin tried to swim up to the surface whilst coughing blood and petals into the water. He saw the brightness of what appeared to be the sun clearly. He was almost there. Just a little further. He shut his eyes as he reached the surface, only to bonk his head on some ice. Panic washed over his as he started shivering and desperately hitting the ice, trying to break it, trying to get out. Feeling his fingers and toes go numb only increased the stress.

He choked out a few vines that were covered in thorns, and weakly hit the ice one last time. He felt himself begin to sink and succumb to the freezing, dark, and empty water. He would die here, alone, with no one to remember him. He squeezed his eyes shut and curled into a ball the best he could, accepting his fate.

He felt the cold lessening. He opened his eyes, a truly bizarre scene appearing before him. He was standing somewhere, somewhere dark. He felt warm breath on his neck, and turned around quickly. A familiar blonde man stood behind him, a smug smirk plastered on his face. Kakyoin observes his features, trying to recall what was so recognizable.

"Still obsessed with me, huh?" That deep, velvety voice that sent a chill up Kakyoin's spine. He shivered and took a cautious step back, only to be stopped by him resting a hand on his shoulder. Then he spoke.

"Noriaki-kun, what's wrong?" He took a step torwards Kakyoin.

"I- I don't wanna- stay away! Just leave me alone!" Kakyoin shouted as he felt past memories flood in.