The Name.

Kakyoin laid in the hospital bed, examining the hat in his hands. He ran his hands over the fabric, trying to figure out what that- who that person was talking about.

'Why did he seem so familiar? Did something happen to me? How did I manage getting a friend? Could he even see Green? He didn't seem to notice him. He seemed really emotional, and kinda scary... maybe I shouldn't have shot him down like that. Wait a second, how did he know my name? He never really explained himself that much. Maybe I'll see him again, I'd like to ask a few questions.'

Kakyoin shifted in bed slightly, beginning to feel uncomfortable. He set the hat on the table next to him and stared at the fluorescent lights above him. He felt himself beginning to drift off to sleep.

☆☆☆

Holly walked into the reception, excited to pick up her son. She was given the number to Jotaro's room, and quickly made it there. She knocked on the door before walking in, only to catch Jotaro discussing something with Star Platinum.

"Ora.."

"Okay, but if he doesn't remember-" They both froze when they saw Holly, and Star disappeared.

"Hey."

"Hi Jotaro! How are you feeling?" Holly ran up to him and hugged him, planting a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm fine. Get off of me." Jotaro sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Okay! We're going home today!" Holly stopped hugging him and smiled happily, clasping her hands together.

"What? But what about-" Jotaro stopped himself and glanced around nervously.

"What about who?" Holly's smile faltered for a moment.

"Nothing. S'not important." Jotaro looked back over at her.

"Okay! Are you ready to go?" Holly plastered on a smile.

"Yeah, sure." Jotaro could feel something was off, maybe he should visit him one more time. But he didn't want his mom to be suspicious.

Jotaro stood up, grabbing his crutches. He had moved from a cast to a brace, which was way more convenient in his opinion. Holly held the door for him as he walked out, and they went to the reception. A few lovesick nurses waved Jotaro off, which he ignored completely. They finally left the hospital, and Jotaro was extremely happy to get some fresh air. Star summoned by himself and let out a few excited "Ora!"'s. Jotaro glared at him as Holly let out a few quiet giggles. Jotaro facepalmed and willed Star away as he opened the car door. He got into the car, trying his best to hide is embarrassment from his mom. He stared out of the window, squinting slightly at how bright it was outside. Holly also got in the car and started it up, driving off after a few seconds.

☆☆☆

Jotaro stepped into the house excitedly, glancing around. It hadn't changed at all other than a few vases of flowers. He walked into his room and sat on his futon, looking around. Despite how messy it was, Holly had somehow kept it clean. He opened a side table and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the beat up sketchbook. He carefully took it out of the drawer and flipped through the pages. He felt himself tear up as he stared at the sketches.

'He's back, but he really doesn't remember me? I should've kept him safe. This is all my fault. If I hadn't left him he'd-'

"Jotaro! I made you some dinner!" Holly called to him, interrupting his thoughts.

"Okay. I'll be out in a minute." Jotaro said, not entirely sure she could hear him. He wiped his eyes and closed the book.

'The only thing thing that matters right now is that he's okay. I just need to remind him of everything. It'll all be okay. I hope.'