The Injury.

Jotaro sat on his futon, happy to be back home. He thought about Kakyoin, and wished he was alive. DIO being there proved that he was gone. At least there's school to take his mind off of things. But those disgusting bitches will be there. After all he's been through, it would be preferred if they would leave him be.

"Jotaro! Don't forget you have school tomorrow!" Holly stepped in with a smile.

"Okay." Jotaro nodded, paying little attention.

Why have these memories now? He's been fine for the past year. So why now?

☆☆☆

Jotaro walked around campus, doing his best to ignore the hordes of girls following him.

"Ahh! Jojo! I heard you went on a trip! We should sit together during lunch so we can talk about it!" One girl swooned.

"No, you should sit with me Jojo! I've missed you!~l" Another leaned against him.

"Hey! Get off of him! He isn't yours!"

"No! I'm his favorite, right Jojo?"

Jotaro clenched his fist, Star Platinum subconsciously coming out.

"Stop." He went to straighten his hat, only to realize he didn't have it. He shoved his hand back in his pocket and walked faster.

"Jojo! I'll buy you a new hat!"

"Oh? Well I'll hand-make him one! Wouldn't you prefer that Jojo?" A redhead grabbed his arm lovingly.

"Your sewing skills are shit! Jojo would never want a hat from you!" A girl cried

"And you think you can do better? What a joke!" The red-haired girl spat back.

"Well at least I'm not a redhead! Jojo probably hates redheads! Stupid boobless ginger!" The girl crossed her arms and smirked.

This was the breaking point for Jotaro.

"All of you! Shut the hell up! You're all so fucking annoying!" Jotaro yelled at them before briskly walking away.

"He said that to me!"

"He said that to all of us, stupid."

"Wow, Jojo must really hate redheads!"

Jotaro sighed in relief, having lost the girls for a moment. His walk broke into a sprint as he felt his face get hot. Why was he taking everything so personally? Why did they have to bring up red hair? He slowed down a bit, confident that he had lost them for now.

Glancing around, he realized his location. The stairs where they met. Jotaro took a deep breath and started walking down the stairs. Halfway down, he tripped over something. He rolled his ankle and fell down the stairs. He tried to stop himself before giving up completely and letting it happen.

Jotaro groaned softly when he hit the ground, and tried standing up. He realized he couldn't move his left leg and panicked slightly. Lying there, he realized he's been through much worse and should be able to just stand up. But he couldn't bring himself to. He sighed quietly as he heard the girls. They must have tracked down his location.

He shifted and tried to get up, but failed to get anything past a sitting position. Maybe if he pretended to be dead they would leave him alone. No, wait, that's a horrible idea. He summoned Star, and used it to help himself up. He barely stood up, but decided that was good enough and put Star away. Almost instantly he crumpled back to the ground, clenching his teeth in pain.

He didn't get up that time. Jotaro just sat there, accepting his fate. He watched the girls run down the stairs torwards him with an unamused look.

"Jojo! Goodness, are you okay?"

"Jojo, what happened?!"

"Oh no! Jojo are you hurt?"

Jotaro rolled his eyes and again used Star to help himself up. He grabbed onto the railing and gripped it tightly, trying to keep the weight off his leg. The group of students ran up, one girl bumping into him. He lost his grip and tumbled back to the ground.

"Dammit. Why do these bitches have to show up..!" Jotaro said quietly.

"Jojo! I'm so sorry!" The girl that knocked him down stood up and bowed.

"I don't care." Jotaro facepalmed.

He shakily stood up, using Star to help him again. He held onto a nearby tree for support and tried to ignore his shaking.

"Jojo, that looks really bad! Want me to take you to the nurse?"

"I'll come too!"

"Me too!"

"Yare Yare Daze, isn't class starting soon? I don't want you sluts near me." Jotaro began walking torward the nurses office, glaring at anyone who got close. Eventually the girls gave up and left him alone.

☆☆☆

Jotaro Kujo had broken his leg. For the first time in months he had gotten seriously hurt. The school called his mom and he got to go home early, which was okay. As soon as he got home however, he noticed that his mother had called an ambulance to pick them up.

☆☆☆

Jotaro sat in the hospital bed, relaxed now that the doctors were leaving him alone. They said he would have to stay for a week or two, due to the break moving around and breaking some muscle. Jotaro was perfectly fine with that, anything to get him out of school was greatly appreciated.

A SWF employee stepped into the room, holding a cup of water and some soup on a tray. She handed it to Jotaro and left without a word. But Jotaro didn't feel hungry, so he took a few sips of water and set the food on the table beside him.