The Fight. (wip)

//still working on this,,,

Jotaro's POV
———————
Eventually we arrived in Cairo, Egypt. I wasn't gonna tell anyone, but I was really stressed. Night fell, and me and Kakyoin were taking a quick walk to soothe our nerves. He was wearing my hat, but I could still see his eyes glitter as he told me about the cherry blossoms near his house. He told me about how he'd draw with Hierophant under them. He described them in great detail, and mentioned how he'd like to take me there. I noticed him blush when he said that part.

Unfortunately, our conversation was cut short as Jiji ran up alongside a sobbing Polnareff. Kakyoin spoke to him for a minute and tried his best to console him, but ended up crying himself when he heard about Avdol's and Iggy's deaths. I told them both to shut up and looked over at Jiji. He described his plan for a pincer attack, and we all agreed it would be best.

Me and Polnareff went one way as Kakyoin and Jiji went the other. As I was walking, I went to adjust my hat, before realizing it was still in Kakyoin's care. Polnareff glanced over at me and smirked.

"You really like him, don't you?"

I glared over at him, but it seemed to not have the right effect, as he chuckled in response. He got serious after a moment and looked at me.

"You guys really seem to like eachother. Too bad you'll never have the balls to confess."

I clenched my fist at this and walked faster, unintentionally going in the direction I felt Kakyoin was in. "Hey, where are you going?!" Polnareff called after me, but I didn't listen. I heard his shoes tap the pavement behind me and smiled slightly.