The List.

Jotaro sat at his desk, scribbling down notes.
' Things to do for Kakyoin
• Destroy all clocks
•Get some cherries
•Maybe just be careful around him???
•He could sleep on my futon?'

Jotaro sighed and buried his face in his hands. Kakyoin was coming to his house in two days, and he had procrastinated until now. He had already gone around the house and taken down the clocks and moved the furniture for easier movement. Heck, he even cleaned up his room a bit!

Jotaro's thoughts were interrupted by Holly. "JoJo! I brought you some apple slices!"

"Okay." Jotaro was too tired to think of a response.

"You look tired, honey. Maybe you should take a nap!" Holly set the apple slices on his desk.

"Okay." Jotaro nodded and started eating the apple slices. After he finished his apple, he flopped onto his futon and hugged his dolphin plushies. After a few minutes he fell asleep.

☆☆☆

'I'm in this place again?' Jotaro thought as he glanced around. He was in the same field, but couldn't see Kakyoin anywhere. He sighed and began to walk. After walking for a while, he glanced around, and saw what looked to be a town. He walked into the town and noticed how eerily familiar it was. Then it hit him- he was back in Cairo. He peacefully walked through the town until he heard a voice.

"Kakyoin! There you are."

Wait. That was his voice. He looked down and noticed a green uniform, then glanced up at... himself?

"Uh- yeah." He said to the other him.

'Am I Kakyoin? Jeez, I look so tall at this angle.'

"Come on, we gotta go. Where have you been?"

"I've been... around."

"Okay well, just, let's go." The other him facepalmed and started to walk.

Jotaro could feel his face heating up as he followed this other him. He reached up to snatch his hat, and succeeded! He set the hat on his own head and relaxed a bit. Jotaro smiles and kept walking.

After a while they met up with the others.

"I found him." Jotaro mumbled to the others.

"Good. Now we can go find and defeat DIO!" Joseph yelled.

"Okay. I'll go with Polnareff, Kakyoin, you go with JiJi." Jotaro glanced at Kakyoin.

"Uh, okay? This is so weird." Kakyoin mumbled that last part. "Are you sure I shouldn't go with- wait, nevermind."

"Jesus, you're a fucking mess today, Kak." Jotaro glanced at Kakyoin.

"Whatever, Joot." He shook his head.

"I told you to not call me that." Jotaro frowned angrily.

"Did I fucking stutter?" Kakyoin shot back.

"Okay lovebirds, calm down." Polnareff added.

Jotaro and Kakyoin both looked at him, their faces growing red. They glanced at each other, looking away as soon as they made eye contact.

"I'm leaving, and I'm taking JiJ- Mr. uh- Joestar with me." Kakyoin managed to say as he walked off. Joseph followed him, shrugging confusedly to the others.

"Kakyoin, are you okay?" Joseph walked next to him.

"I- uh. Look JiJi, I don't fucking know. I'm not Kakyoin, I'm supposed to be Jotaro!"

"Oh my God..."

☆☆☆

Jotaro sat up suddenly, and glanced around.

'It was just a dream..?'

He stood up, wobbling a bit, and looked out of his window. It was dark outside, but due to the clock removal, Jotaro couldn't tell what time it was. He walked over to his closet and pushed back a few jackets, revealing a wall clock. 9:34. 9:34?! That was so late! Jotaro internally facepalmed as he left his room. Most of the lights were off, except for one near the kitchen. He opened the back door and sat on the back porch. Instead of smoking, he decided to sit and look at the stars.

//aaaa sorry for being a bit late! This chapter is a bit shorter due to it being somewhat of a transition chapter. Also I apologize if the dream bit what confusing, but I promise it'll be significant later! Bye!