The Visit.

"...Who's that?" Jotaro looked over at him.

"He was my friend. We were... really close." Joseph smiled faintly.

Jotaro nodded and looked at the book. "What happened to him?"

Joseph sighed and took a small silver locket out of his pocket. He flipped it open to reveal a ripped bit of a headband that had an alternating pattern of purple and orange triangles. Jotaro looked at it closely and noticed the pained expression on Joseph's face.

"Was it his?" Jotaro made quick eye contact before looking away.

"Yes..."

"Could you tell me more about him?"

"Well, it all started when I was nineteen. I had just killed a vampire and was going to Italy for Hamon training. When I got there I went to a restaurant and got some black spaghetti. I noticed a beautiful blonde man sweet talking some girl and used some Hamon to send some noodles at him. Turns out he was also a Hamon user!" Joseph went on as Jotaro leaned back against the bench.

☆☆☆

"And then we had a whole debate, and he wanted to go fight Wamuu right then, but I thought we should wait. So we fought and he went off to fight and-" Joseph stopped suddenly, much to Jotaro's surprise. He took a few deep breaths and wiped the tears from his eyes.

"He didn't make it."

"Oh. Sorry." Jotaro looked at the ground, not entirely sure what to say.

"A-Anyway, he helped out a lot. If not for him..." Joseph sighed and looked at the locket. After a few minutes of admittedly awkward silence, Joseph spoke up.

"So, when he died, he left a bubble made out his blood that had his headband and Wamuu's nose ring."

"So he died to save you..?" Jotaro looked at him as his mind wandered to Kakyoin.

"Yes, but Wamuu survived. So me and Lisa Lisa went to go fight Wamuu and Kars." Joseph continued.

☆☆☆

"And then I found out that it was my funeral! Susie didn't send the telegram!" Joseph laughed heartily.

"Really! Jeez." Jotaro was invested at that point.

"And then I found out that Lisa Lisa was actually my mom! Of course, you already know that." Joseph shrugged.

"Yeah, but it's still surprising after that whole thing." Jotaro messily ran a hand through his own hair.

"Anyway, we should probably get home. We've been out here for a bit." Joseph looked at the sky, noticing the sun nearing the horizon.

"Mhm." Jotaro stood up and grabbed the sketchbook he had set beside himself. He looked around and immediately got confused.

"Where's the house?" Jotaro grumbled.

Joseph looked around for a moment and pointed to the left of them.

"That way! And we'd better hurry, Jotaro!" Joseph smiled widely and started walking.

"Whatever, Jiji." Jotaro followed him, still glancing around. They walked in silence for a bit before Joseph stopped. Jotaro looked behind him and walked backwards to him.

"You good?" Jotaro asked nonchalantly.

"I just remembered the purpose of my story." He looked over at Jotaro.
"How are you taking everything?"