Memories.

Jotaro sat outside on the porch, enjoying a cigarette. After he was done he stood up, dropped it, and stepped on it, efficiently putting out the flame. He walks back inside, Holly waving at him from the couch. He nods in response and walks into his room. He turns on a lamp and sits at his desk, scrawling out a quick note.

Don't forget to be nicer
Pick up some flowers for Kakyoin's eventual funeral
Get over it.
get over it

...

Jotaro was hurriedly packing his bags. His procrastination had caught up with him, as they had to leave the house in 30 minutes.

Jeans? Sure.
Blue turtleneck? Why not.
A few pairs of socks and underwear? Yep.
Dolphin plush? Fuck yeah.

He sprints out of his room and to Holly's car, practically jumping in.

"What took you so long?"
She half jokes as she starts driving to the airport.

"Don't forget your seatbelt, honey! Are you sure you only need one bag?"

Jotaro nods in response and looks out of the window, letting out a soft sigh. His mind wanders to Kakyoin, his soft lavender eyes, that silly little grin. He rests a hand on his cheek and closes his eyes, remembering their time together on the trip.

"Jotaro! Wake up, we gotta go!"
That voice was the voice of Noriaki Kakyoin. Jotaro slowly got up, letting out an irritated grunt. He opened his eyes to see Kakyoin's familiar grin as he let out a giggle.
"Get up, sleepyhead! We've got places to be!"
Jotaro sat up and scratched the back of his head lazily. Kakyoin stood up and bear hugged Jotaro, attempting to get him out of bed.
"Give me a minute, I just got up. Jeez."
Kakyoin let go of him and brought over his hat and jacket. Jotaro stood up, stretching along with letting out a loud yawn. He quickly snatched the clothes and put them on while Kakyoin walked over to the bathroom. Jotaro walked over to him to see Kakyoin carefully brushing his hair, before he held the brush out to Jotaro.
"Want a turn?"
"No."
Kakyoin shrugged and stuffed the hairbrush into a bag.

While they were on the trip, they had stopped by a few stores to get some essentials. They each got a small budget, which Kakyoin used on cherries, a small bag, and a hairbrush. Jotaro scoffed at this and used his money to buy a dolphin keychain along with a pack of cigarettes.

Kakyoin grabbed Jotaro's hand and led him out of the room. They rushed to the elevator and took it, Kakyoin sprinting out. He seemingly forgot he was still holding Jotaro's hand, and almost face planted after a moment. Jotaro barely caught him, even with stopped time, and looked around. His eyes settled on the Old Man and Polnareff, who were giggling softly. Avdol was staring at them, and softly nudged Polnareff, motioning to Jotaro. Polnareff froze and glanced over at Jotaro and Kakyoin, immediately turning away and attempting to start a conversation with Avdol. Kakyoin looked up at Jotaro, confused as to what was going on, and immediately became flustered, taking a step away from Jotaro. He nodded and they both walked over to the others...

"Jotaro! Wake up, we're here!"

The excitement in Holly's voice was obvious as she lightly shook Jotaro. He groggily got up and looked at her.
"What..? Oh right, the airport..."
He opens his car door and steps out unsteadily, almost falling over. He steadies himself and grabs his bag, along with his mother's.

"Aww Jotaro! How sweet of you!"

"Shut up."

"Okay! The bus should be here in a moment, we'd better hurry!"

They walked over to a terminal and stood there, along with several other people. Holly tried to make conversation with Jotaro, failing completely. The bus arrived and they were whisked off to the airport.

//oh boy
I just wanted to write some mild Jotakak, because let's face it we all live for that