Update and Discontinuation.

Hey guys!
I'm here to basically explain what's up.

I fell out of my Jotakak/general JJBA hyperfixation while writing this chapter around a year ago. I wanted to tie up everything nicely with a bow, hence this chapter. Further down is  what I wrote for what this chapter was supposed to be.

I did have most of the story planned out, but I can't quite remember or find the notes so here's a supercut, if you will.

New OC is introduced, is motivated by money and boredom to try and get Kakyoin and Jotaro. Later she kinda becomes a wingman/friend character (think Polnareff). Her stand do be giving Kak lots of questions about the past doe
|
Kakyoin and Jotaro gradually go through trauma as Kakyoin's memory improves
|
Memory is back Pog

So, as you can tell, my plans were always kinda short term. I had a general plan, that is, Kakyoin getting his memory back and being with Jotaro. So yeah. I'm not really sure what else to put so let's roll the unfinished chapter.

Jotaro looked at Hierophant, not quite ready to summon his stand. He let out a quiet sigh as he summoned Star Platinum. The purple stand stretched dramatically and glared at Jotaro.

"Ora." Star looked away quickly, hitting Jotaro with his hair.

"Okay, now that's just unnecessary, Star. It's not my fault that-" Jotaro glared at Star before he stopped and looked at Kakyoin. Feeling his face turn red, he shot Star a glare before covering his red face with his hat.

"Yare yare... This is Star Platinum." He motioned to Star with one hand.

"Uh, this is Hierophant Green! Though you probably already knew that." Kakyoin mumbled the last bit out.

Star Platinum diverted his attention to Hierophant, a smile creep up on his face. Hierophant stared at him, cocking his head slightly. Without warning, Star rushed over and hugged Hierophant extremely tightly, earning a quiet gasp from Kakyoin. Jotaro looked at the stands, feeling his face get even redder.

"Star! We're here to fight! You can have your little pow-wow later!" He yelled at Star, who, with a very shameful expression, floated back over.

"Ora..." Star mumbled.

"It's fine..!" Kakyoin said, messing with his hair noodle. The two flustered boys stood there for a minute, calming themselves down.

"Okay, you ready to beat up this bastard?" Jotaro smirked as he looked around.

"Always." Kakyoin tried his best to make a good response.

"Use Green to scope out the area. My stand is short range." Jotaro said as he took a step away from Kakyoin.

Kakyoin felt a bit uneasy, due to his stand being better suited for smaller spaces.  He realized that searching probably won't help, due to his inability to see from his stand.

"Hey, Jotaro? I think we just gotta look for this one. I- I can't see through my stand." Kakyoin said quietly. He knew Jotaro heard it because of the nod he got in response.

"I feel- We gotta find this person, Kakyoin." Jotaro mumbled. They received a hint in the form of a sharp laugh. Kakyoin flinched, and tried to take a step back.

"Who's there!" Kakyoin shouted as he regained his balance. He held onto Jotaro a bit tighter, even though it would probably be easier to sit back down. But Jotaro was safe.

Lol, that probably sucked. By the time I was writing this chapter, the hyperfixation was dying. I struggled and gave up and proceeded to forget about it. Will I ever rewrite the first few chapters? Maybe, if I get into JoJo again. I doubt I will be finishing this story. I'm sorry for not finishing the story.

Anyway, feel free to ask some questions and I'll do my best to answer. I wish you all well.

~The Cheesy Lad