The Fog. (part 1)

Kakyoin went through the day in a daze. Him and Jotaro went to get him some new clothes, they went for a walk around town, Jotaro tripped and fell. Kakyoin felt extremely tired, and was unable to focus on anything. He was constantly thinking about Dio, what he said, what he did, and why he chose Kakyoin. Also thinking about a few people he remembered from Dio's mansion, he was occupied with his own thoughts.

He felt a tap on his shoulder, and glanced around before his eyes settled on Jotaro.

"You okay? You've been zoning out and shit." Jotaro shrugged casually and looked away. Kakyoin stared at him, before looking around. Blinking, he noticed they were in a park. When did they get to the park..? Jotaro noticed Kakyoin's confusion and wrapped an arm around the red head.

"You probably didn't-uh- get much sleep last night. Should we head back so you can take a nap?"

"...Sure." Kakyoin yawned and leaned into Jotaro. "Maybe- Maybe I should just...stay here..."

Jotaro sighed, using his hat to cover his blush. Come on, it's only noon. Let's just go home and we can head back out later."

"Mmkay..." Kakyoin could feel himself falling back asleep, and leant into Jotaro. Jotaro hesitated a moment before standing up, causing Kakyoin to fall into the bench. Internally cringing, he looked back at Kakyoin.

"Ow- what- whas goin on?" Kakyoin blinked his eyes awake and looked up at Jotaro, feeling his face get redder. "Hi."

"You're exhausted. Let's go home and watch a movie or something." Jotaro helping him sit up on the bench.

"Uh, okay." Kakyoin shrugged and reached for his wheelchair. Jotaro silently brought it over to him and helped him in. "Thanks, Jotaro."

Jotaro started wheeling him home, a comfortable silence between the two. After a few minutes, Kakyoin noticed how foggy it had gotten. He looked up at Jotaro with slight concern, but didn't bother to say anything. As they walked through the fog, he could feel his vision fade. His chest felt heavy as he tried to breathe.

"Jota-ro?" Kakyoin realized how difficult it was to speak, and pretty much gave up after that first word. Jotaro looked down at him, and stopped moving.

"Yeah? Is it just me or is this fog really fuckin weird." Jotaro seemed almost irritated over a bit of fog.

"Not just you. I- I feel sick." Kakyoin mumbled just loud enough for Jotaro to hear him.

"I can't even tell-" Jotaro cut himself out with an exasperated groan. "It was nice earlier but now there's fog? Doesn't even make sense."

"Calm down, calm down. It's just some fog." Kakyoin spoke to Jotaro despite the words being more for himself.

Jotaro's face went blank, an expression that terrified Kakyoin to the core. "Jotaro..?"

Jotaro shook his head, snapping out of whatever he was seeing. "This isn't some normal fog. We gotta go."

Kakyoin nodded, but was still caught by surprise when Jotaro started running. He clutched onto one of the wheelchair handles and shut his eyes. Unsurprisingly he was thrown out of the chair when Jotaro stopped suddenly. Scuffing his palms a bit, he used his arms to catch his fall.

"Ow, what the hel-" He stopped when he saw Jotaro's nervous expression. "Jotaro, are you okay?"

Kakyoin shifted himself into more of a sitting position, clutching his stomach as he did so. Sitting there, he felt a deep pain growing in his abdomen. Glancing around, he kept getting flashes of...something. Glowing green strands. The sound of rushing water. A starry, dry summers night. A distant yell from a building nearby. A broken, smoking clock tower. All felt familiar, but he couldn't place it. Kakyoin couldn't help but feel a sense of overwhelming dread. Suppressing the urge to vomit, he could smell the overwhelming, metallic scent of blood.

Shaking, he slapped himself with his slightly bleeding palms to try to snap out of it. He looked up at Jotaro as he struggled to get on his knees. Silently summoning Hierophant Green, he used it to lightly slap Jotaro's face.
"Jotaro, snap out of it!"

That seemed to do the trick, as Jotaro blinked a few times and looked around. He noticed Kakyoin and looked down at him. "What's goin on..?"

"'What's goin on' is that I'm getting flashbacks of something, and I uh-" He trailed off, his vision fading. He shook his head quickly, looking back up at Jotaro. Jotaro glanced around one more time before walking to Kakyoin.

"Don't pick me up. Just don't." Kakyoin mumbled. Jotaro nodded and kneeled down, taking Kakyoin's hands in his own. Slowly helping Kakyoin to his feet, he tried to hide the fact that he was blushing by looking away. Kakyoin noticed, but said nothing.

"Can you stand on your ow-" Jotaro trailed off, his eyes getting a distant look in them. Kakyoin wavered a bit, before tapping Jotaro's shoulder.

"Jotaro, please just uh, pay attention?" Kakyoin spoke at a normal volume, sounding unsure. "I just don't want anything to happen..."

Jotaro looked back at him. "This is probably a stand user. We gotta take em down."

Kakyoin nodded in response, getting back into his wheelchair. Something about this situation seemed oddly familiar, as if he'd done this a thousand times before. He silently summoned Hierophant, the stand curling defensively around its user.

//This was like 880 words long, I'll write the part 2 later cuz I'm sleepy and wanted to throw something out. Anyway I'm probably gonna rewrite chapters 1-3 and make it non-perspective along with combining chpts 1 and 2. Also I'm too lazy to proofread this so pls comment where I messed up. Ok, Cheese out-