4

It's Saturday. Which means it's Fayth's game day. Blaze asked me yesterday if I'm free today. Of course, I told him that Fayth has a game and I needed to be there.

Pumunta muna ako sa school dahil may aasikasuhin ako for our research. I was walking down the hallway nang makasalubong ko si Adrian na inaayos yung mga papel na hawak niya.

"Nakita mo si Rain?" I asked.

"Hindi 'e. Akala ko ba magkasama kayo?" Nagtatakang tanong ni Adrian sa'kin.

Ang sabi sa'kin ni Rain magkita kami sa Fountain Of Wisdom pagtapos na kami sa mga ginagawa namin. Kanina pa ako nag-aantay doon, pero di man lang siya sumipot.

I was about to call Rain nang bigla ko siyang nakitang lumabas ng restroom. She has a wound on her arm and it's bleeding.

"What the hell happened to you!?"

Nilapitan ko agad si Rain at tinignan ang sugat niya. It's a cut but, who would do this to her?

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting." She apologized. She was just looking down and didn't even bother to make an eye contact with me.

"Who did this to you?" I asked.

Bigla nalang naiyak si Rain. This is the first time I saw her cry like that. It's tears of sadness and anger. I got a bad feeling na si Kurt ang gumawa nito sakanya.

Dinala ko siya sa hospital at pinatignan ang sugat niya. The nurse said na it will heal naman daw agad kase hindi naman daw ganon ka lalim.

After going at the hospital, tinawagan namin sila Cathy and asked them kung papunta na sila.

"I heard Fayth gave the other two tickets to someone."

What? Kanino niya binigay yung natirang ticket? Don't tell me binigay niya yon kila ano ha!

"Let's meet at MOA Arena nalang ha? Ingat kayo!" Cathy said.

We went to MOA. Rain and I wore our yellow shirt kase kalaban ng Ateneo ang UST today but of course, we also brought our blue shirt with Fayth's surname and number in it.

We saw Cathy and Elaine waiting for us in front of the arena. They were wearing the blue shirt. I noticed na wala si Sky dito. Where is she?

"El, where is Sky? Akala ko ba pupunta siya?" I asked Elaine.

"Andito na siya kanina pa. May kasama din siyang dalawang lalake. It was your cousin and a guy na hindi ko kilala."

No way! Don't tell me binigay ni Fayth yung natirang ticket kay Ralph at Blaze!

"Mira! You're finally here!"

I heard Sky shouting at me. Beside her was Ralph and Blaze. They were also wearing a blue shirt and the guys are wearing a blue bandana.

I didn't know that Blaze in a bandana would be so damn hot!!

"Finally! Y'all are here now. Let's go inside, Fayth is waiting for us at the dug out." Cathy said.

We all went inside the Arena and went straight to the dug-out. Pagkadating namin doon nakita namin si Fayth. She's wearing her warmer jacket, shorts and naka sapatos na siya.

"Hey guys! Thank you sa pag punta!"

Niyakap kami ni Fayth isa isa. When she was hugging Ralph, I saw his face softened. Fayth can still make his heart flutter after all.