20

"Sige, wag mo na isipin yung sinabi ko nung nakaraang araw. Advice lang 'yon, ikaw marupok ka!"

Sigaw ni Cathy at nag tinginan lahat ng tao sa'min. Sky looked down while I hid my face at pilit na pinapakalma si Cathy. I grabbed her hand and looked straight into her eyes.

"Do you really have to shout every single time? We're in a café!" I whispered, Inirapan lang ako ni Cathy at binitawan ko na rin ang kamay niya.

"You know, we can't just judge Blaze like that. I mean, he already explained why Angel posted that picture right, Mira?" Sky looked at me and I nodded.

"But still,"

"No more explanations, Catherine."

Sky cut off her sentence, Cathy pouted and crossed her arms. Me and Sky chuckled at her reaction and continued eating our ice cream.

"So it's your anniversary today, right? Any plans?" Sky asked.

"Yeah, we're actually going to Tagaytay today since it's our favourite dating spot." I smiled and looked at the window, it was raining outside.

"It really holds a lot of memories of me and Blaze that's why, it's really a special place for us." I added.

"Mira," I looked at Cathy "Naalala mo ba yung sinabi mo sa'kin sa hotel? How Blaze was your sun and you will only shine because he's there."

"You know I kinda get your point there but what if you're the moon and Blaze is the sun. Once you get close to each other, you'll burn. Gets mo?"

I sighed and nodded. Cathy really lost her trust on Blaze ever since that happened. Si Cathy pa naman yung tipong tao na hindi madaling magpatawad lalo na kung nasira mo yung tiwala niya sayo.

"That only means that you will only hurt each other in the end if you keep on fighting for your love. You bleed because of this love, you bleed because of him." She added.

"But if you're not bleeding then you will never grow." I looked at Sky as she lock a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"In a relationship, you bleed because you have doubts or regrets but once you learn to let those things go, it can help you grow as a better person."

Natulala ako sa sinabi ni Sky, she's right. It was my fault that I'm bleeding because I have doubts, in him and in our relationship. But, I never regretted anything, not even a single thing.

"Cathy, I know that you're having doubts about Blaze right now but can you please atleast try to see the good side? Look, Mira is happy with him. Hindi ba yun ang importante? Ang makitang masaya si Mira?" Sky added.

She tried to convince Cathy by acting cute towards her. And this is the time where you can see another side of Cathy. The 'marupok' side.

"Fine," She sighed "Pero wag kang babalik sa'kin na naiyak, Ameera. I swear I'm gonna kill him if something like that happened again!"

I chuckled at what she said and drank some hot coffee. I looked at the time, it was just 10:30 in the morning. Niyaya ko silang mag breakfast sa Magallanes, kasama dapat si Liana dito kaso masyado siyang busy sa pagiging fashion blogger niya.

"Anyways, do you guys have any plans today?" I asked.

"I actually have to meet someone today."