25

“Mira! You forgot your earphones!”

Sigaw ni Adrian habang papalapit sa akin. Inabot niya ang earphones ko at hinawakan ang kamay ko.

“Let’s go?” He smiled. Naramdaman ko ang pag-bilis ng tibok ng puso ko. It felt familiar yet… I can’t remember it.

Naglakad kami papunta sa venue, I ran towards my dad and mom who was waiting for me at the entrance. Inayos ko ang toga ko at pumuwesto sa pagitan nila. This is the day, the day of my graduation as a college student. Another journey has ended and now, a new chapter awaits me.

“Are you ready, anak?” Tanong ni Mommy,

“I was born ready, Mommy.” I smiled and they both hugged me.

The door opened and we all walked in, I sat on my seat in between Rain and Adrian. We listened to the messages of our profs and school admins. It really was indeed a great school year. Now, it’s time for us to receive our diploma.

“Andrada, Ameera Selene B.”

I walked towards the school’s director, he gave me my diploma and we shake hands. I looked at the crown and saw my parents crying at their seats, capturing a picture of me. I got teary eyed when I saw them like that, they’re proud of me.

But my journey hasn’t end yet, I still have a lot to learn in order for me to grow as a fine person and a fine doctor.

The graduation ended; we took some picture around UST. I felt my cheeks burned as Adrian wrapped his arm around my waist and my parents took a picture of us.

“Mira, Let’s go! We’re having lunch with the Aquino. Do you wanna come, Adrian?” tanong ni Mommy, I looked at Adrian and he just smiled at her.

“I can’t, Tita. Aalis rin po kami nila mommy,” he said, I pouted and looked down, “Don’t worry, pupunta ako sa party niyo mamaya.”

He caressed my cheek and kissed me on my forehead. A sudden memory flashed in my mind, it was a vision of me and a guy. We were watching the sunset together when he suddenly kissed me on my forehead. I suddenly feel dizzy but I just ignored it, bid goodbye to Adrian and walked towards my parents.

We all went to Spiral Restaurant which is located in Sofitel Plaza. There are a lot of people here right now but good thing, Rain’s parents made a reservation for us.

The waiter greeted us and guided us towards our table. I sat beside Rain and while our parents started ordering food.

“Rain?”

“What is it?” ani niya habang nakatingin sa selpon niya.

“I had a vision of my memory earlier,” biglang napatingin sa’kin si Rain.

“What? Anong nakita mo?”

“I was sitting on a bench with a guy next to me. We were watching the sunset together while I was resting my head on his shoulder. He moved his face closer to me and kissed my forehead.” I sighed,

“I don’t remember the guy’s face pero ang alam ko ay hindi si Adrian ‘yon.”

Rain looked worried, “Shit…”

“Ano?”

“Sit! Uhm… sit properly.” Inayos niya yung upo niya at ginaya ko nalang siya.