16

"Kita nalang tayo mamaya ha."

She bid goodbye and walked out of the cafe. Nakipagkita ako kay Rain ngayon dahil may hinihingi sila mommy sa'min. Inunat ko ang mga kamay ko at patuloy na nag type sa laptop ko. I was finishing something when I felt my phone vibrated.

From: Blaze

Hi babe, mamaya yung paskuhan diba? Sunduin kita okay? I love you!

I smiled at his message and replied.

To: Blaze

Yes, see you later! I love you too!

I decided to go home na since it's already 3:00 pm. I was supposed to go home at 2:00 kaso hindi ko napansin ang oras dahil sa sobrang busy ko. I went inside my car and drive home.

Pagkadating ko sa bahay, agad akong dumeretcho sa kwarto ko para maligo. Pinapatuyo ko ang buhok ko nang biglang tumawag si Cathy sa'kin.

"Hey, where are you?"

"Andito ako sa cr, nagpapatuyo ng buhok. Bakit ka pala napatawag?"

"Pagkatapos ng paskuhan, punta kayo sa hotel. Andito si Bella, gusto niya kayo makita. Dala na rin kayo ng pang-ligo niyo saka damit." Cathy said.

"Sure, di ka pupunta sa paskuhan?" I asked.

"Hindi, walang kasama si Bella 'e saka gagawin niyo lang akong thirdwheel kaya no thanks." I chuckled at her response. The call ended, I walked out of the bathroom and choose an outfit.

I wore a white strap tank top paired with a high waisted jeans. I decided to fix my hair into a messy bun. Habang inaayos ko ang buhok ko, I was listening to "You Are In Love" by Taylor Swift nang may biglang kumatok sa pintuan.

"Come in!" I shouted. The door opened and I saw Blaze. He was wearing a long sleeve brown polo tucked into a dark blue wide-leg pants. Naka fold ang sleeves hanggang siko niya at naka bukas ang dalawang butones, revealing his bare chest. He was also wearing a watch and a white sneakers.

"Wow! Naka shades ka pa, kala mo naman talaga." I chuckled and walked towards him.

I gave him a quick kiss on his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands were on my waist as we sway to the music. He leaned close to me and whispered something to my ear.

"I'm so attracted to you, baby"

I felt my cheeks burning as he whispered those words. I hugged him, lay my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat.

"Your heart is beating fast," I said. He carassed my hair as we continue to sway slowly.

"The presence of you." I looked up at him. My eyes met his, those brown eyes that can melt me by just staring at it.

"That's all it takes to make my heart beat fast."

He kissed me on my forehead, down to my nose. He ran a finger along the edge of my hairline, tucking a rogue lock of hair behind my ear gently. He leaned close, moving slowly, and his lips touched mine.

He trailed his fingers down to my neck, leaving me breathless. He pulled me against him, possessing, owning me in a way I could never have imagined.