Chapter 1- "Happy Birthday"

*Third person's pnt. Of view*

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Anna-Marie! Happy birthday to you!" The pack sang in harmony then broke out into roaring cheers as they celebrated Anna-Marie's birthday, the pack's future Luna.

Anna smiled with glee, her cheeks tainted with a faint blush as she clapped along and thanked the pack members who greeted her.

Anna-Marie had just finished taking some advice from an elderly in the pack when she was suddenly shoved to the ground by her best friend Aisha, who body slammed her with a bear hug.

"If I break a bone, or develop some internal injury, I will not let Maria heal me. Instead I will sue you for physical assault." Anna stated in mock serious tone, and Aisha simply shrugged as she said "yeah? Well I can always go up to the Alpha and Luna and tell her that I was covering for you when you sneaked out with Joey and-"
"Alright shut up." Anna-Marie rushed to say as she covered her best friend's mouth, then she rolled her eyes and added "you're impossible."
"Yeah, and you love me for it." Aisha shrugged as she pulled Anna off the ground.

Anna sent an exasperated look her way, which Aisha simply replied to by sticking her tongue out.

Then the ladies broke into fits of laughter.

The pack was in full celebration, the Alpha and Luna loving the sight of their people living happily and in peace.

When their daughter finally made it to see them, she greeted them both with a kiss on the cheek before saying "guys come on I'm 21, I can't believe you still throw traditional birthday parties even now."
"Well you're still our little girl, and nothing is going to change that." Demitrey hugged her as he snuggled her head in the crook of his neck, landing a kiss in her hair.
"Daaad." Anna groaned as she blushed embarrassed when some of the other young adults giggled at her father's actions.
"What? You're too grown for your dear old dad now? I'm hurt." Demitrey feigned hurt as he placed a hand over his heart.
"No of course not. I still expect 3 cookies and a bedtime story." Anna pointed, and Demitrey chuckled and said "there's my girl."

Anna then hugged her mom who couldn't keep a smile off her face.

"Are you happy my love?" Adelina asked her daughter.
"I am mom thank you. I mean I miss Joey, and I wish he was here. I hadn't seen him this past year since he transferred schools, but oh well, I'm sure when he comes back he'll have a wacky way to make it up to me." Anna shrugged, and her mom hugged her once more.

As Anna pulled away, her mischievous little brother, Jordan, walked up to them.

He pulled her into a hug as he said "happy birthday big sis, you can now sneak drinks out of the club for me." Then he chuckled as Anna elbowed him in the stomach, their mother sending them a disapproving look.
"Hey, watch it mister." Adelina warned her second trouble maker whom she loved deeply.
"Love you mom." Jordan stated with a cheeky grin before pulling her in his arms and kissing her cheek.
"Hey that's my trick." Demitrey called out when he noticed his son's actions.
"I learn from the best." Jordan simply shrugged, his smirk similar to that of his father.
"What? You say you love me so you can get out of trouble?" Adelina replied raising an eyebrow, and Demitrey smirked loving her challenge.

Shifting her eyes between her parents, Anna gulped and turned to her younger sibling as she said "and that JJ is our cue to go." Anna laughed, as she pulled her brother away from their parents, who seem ready to have a very inappropriate conversation even for her 21 year old ears.

Anna walked around the pack grounds with Aisha as she thanked the guests for coming.

At some point, Aisha evaded her, and instead Anna found herself accompanied by her great grandmother, Selene.