Chapter 12- "Night Chase" Part 2

*WARNING: This chapter contains sensitive/offensive content. Read at your own risk and discretion*

*Third Person's pnt. of view*

Aisha's eyes shifted to her purse where her phone continued to ring, then she turned back to her father's questioning gaze, and it took all her willpower not to gulp, especially since her throat was suddenly drier than cement.

"Well are you going to pick that up?" James asked in a taunting manner.
"No, it's probably a Scam Likely number, you know how those are." Aisha stated, hating the fact that she was lying to one of her best friends.
"But how can you be sure?" James pushed, knowing that she was hiding something.
"I mean come on dad, who else would be calling me at this hour?" Aisha stated, just as her mom walked into the room. Her savior.
"Mom! Hi!" Aisha cheered, earning a weird look from both her parents.
"What's going on?" Anila questioned, and James replied "your daughter here thinks that coming home this late is acceptable." 
"My daughter? So what? She's only my daughter when she misbehaves?" Anila questioned, crossing her arms.
"I'm just saying, the mischief does not come from me." James lifted his hands and shrugged.
"You do know that I am standing right here right?" Aisha pointed out, to which James simply replied "Aisha this is between me and your mother, go to your room." 

With a shrug, Aisha headed to her room.

The moment James and Anila registered her bedroom door close, Anila laughed and slapped his chest as she said "You could've been a little nicer. She's going through a lot right now, cut her come slack."
"Yeah, but I just wish she'd just trust me, and tell me what's going on." James murmured as he pulled Anila into his hold.
"All in due time." Anila caressed, as she leaned up and kissed him. 

James deepened the kiss and lifted Anila into his arms, as she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. 

He carried her to their bedroom and laid her on the bed. As he kissed her once again, his hands sneaked under her shirt, and he removed it from her body. Then kissing down her mouth, jaw, neck, he unclasped her bra and removed it in a flash just as his lips clasped around one of her excited buds, his other hand squeezing her other breast. 

Anila hissed in a breath when James sucked and pulled on her nipple, her fingers digging into his hair. She fisted his hair when she felt a jolt of pleasure hit the well known spot in her lower abdomen, and James growled in response. 

In flash Anila had James on his back. He blinked, taken aback as she ripped his shirt open and began kissing down his body, her hands working his belt in the process. Before the couple knew it, they were naked, hot, and ready to mingle. 

Anila pushed James down onto his back, her eyes watching him, as her tongue darted out and she tasted his very excited junior.

James moaned and huffed as Anila worked her magic, and when he became tired of her teasing, his placed his hand on her head and controlled the tempo which soon sent him down a whirlwind of immense pleasure. Sighing and laying his head back on the pillow, Anila smiled as she asked "Tired already? Man you must be getting old." 
James head snapped up as he said "do you really want to push me that far baby?"
"Yeah, I mean it's not like you're going to do anything about it." Anila pushed, knowing very well she was playing with fire.

James eyes suddenly darkened, and Anila felt the tightening in her loins as his dark eyes studied her from head to toe, then in the darkest tone James demanded "kiss me." 

--

"Babe come to bed." Kade invited as he looked over at a worried Cilia.
"I can't. Kade I can't. My heart, it just feels so uneasy. I should've gone with him." Cilia replied as she turned her blue eyes to her mate, who in return sighed and pulled her in his arms, as she laid her head against his chest, his hand caressing her back.