6: Playing Lacrosse is Hard

Digging through her backpack, Paige began to eat an oatmeal cookie, "Have you found anything?" She brought her legs up onto the seat in the back to get more comfortable, putting her back between her legs

Scott didn't even bother to look up at her when he answered, "No, I can't find anything about wolfsbane being used for burial."

"Just keep looking." Stiles pushes, "Maybe it's like a ritual or something, like maybe they bury you as a wolf. Or maybe it's like a special skill, you know? Like something to learn."

Scott sent a bemused look over to Stiles, "'ll put that on my to-do list, right underneath figuring out how the hell I'm playing this game tonight."

"Maybe it's different for girl werewolves."

Paige poked her head between the two front seats, "Maybe she was born a werewolf."

"Okay!" Scott yells, making the two jump, "Stop it."

Stiles scrunched his brows together, briefly looking at Scott, "Stop what?"

"Stop saying 'werewolves'!" He cries out, almost like he was in complete pain while doing so, "Stop enjoying this so much."

Paige stuffed her face with the rest of the cookie, "Are you okay?"

"No!" Scott grunts loudly, "No, I'm not. I'm so far from being okay."

Stiles not understanding what was actually happening just shook his head, "You know, you're gonna have to accept this, Scott, sooner or later."

"I can't." Scott choked, leaning back in his seat before reeling forward a bit.

"We'll you're gonna have to."

"No-" Paige interrupts as she notices Scott and what he was doing. It was like he was having an asthma attack, or even a panic attack, "Stiles, it looks like Scott can't breathe."

"Aah!" Scott inhales deeply, clutching his chest, "Pull over!"

Stiles still driving down the road turns to look at Scott, "Why? What's happening?"

Paige reached forward, grabbing onto Stiles' bag and pulling the wolfsbane flower and rope out. "I don't think this is good..."

"You kept it?" Scott growled when looking directly at the soft purple flower.

Stiles yelped, "What was I supposed to do with it?"

"Releasing a growl, Scott's eyes glowed, "Stop the car!"

Paige reeled back, slamming into the seat as Stiles slammed on the breaks. She turned as he ran right out of the car, but just as she did that. So did Scott, he went running out the other way. She threw her hands up and just pulled her bottle from her bag.

Stiles came rushing back to the car, "We're good, you can-" He halted when he only saw Paige, "Scott? Where did he go?"

"Uh, he ran out."