46: Fuzzy feeling

Paige sat up abruptly in the bed, making pain jolt through her arm from her fractures

Paige sat up abruptly in the bed, making pain jolt through her arm from her fractures. She groaned softly and pushed her hand through her hair. Stiles was absolutely passed out and here Paige was completely terrified. She didn't know why she was scared but it had to be someone she knew or something. She pinched the bridge of her nose and got up from the bed. Sheriff Stilinski had hid all the sweets in the house to help Paige not want to eat them.

Walking into the bathroom, Paige slowly pulled the sling off of her arm so she didn't have to deal with it at the moment. And then she tugged the brace off as gently as possible because of how incredibly itchy it was. Her arms were practically purple and yellow from bruising. She winced a little bit at the look of it. She never really had the time to look at it before because it had been covered. But getting air was actually incredibly nice.

One thing she knew she shouldn't be doing was stretching it out. Paige moved her arm forward and reached a little bit. She groaned a little bit with her mouth shut. Paige hadn't really tried to look at it at all but now that she was she was shocked at how disgusting it looked.

She looked at herself in the mirror and flinched when she thought she saw snake eyes. Paige blinked and rubbed her eyes with her good arm, then looked at herself in the mirror again. She was normal. Paige furrowed her brows together and suddenly felt like her body was incredibly numb. She could still move but it was like she couldn't feel anything.

Something was happening to someone or she was simply tripping out. Paige felt all fuzzy and warm. Which only made her confused for a moment. Paige glanced down to her right arm, it was feeling the most fuzzy. Like TV static kind of fuzzy. Clenching her right fist on instinct, Paige didn't feel the pain running up her arm from it being broken.

"Do not tell me that..." Her voice trailed off as she grabbed hold of her arm, the bruising was still there but it didn't hurt anymore. Slowly, Paige raised her right up in the air and stretched up before reaching out in front of her. "Stiles!"

A loud grunt and a bang happened, meaning he most likely fell off his bed at the sound of her voice. More grumbling and stumbling could be heard until he threw open the bathroom door. He looked incredibly tired but also concerned. He was holding a baseball bat.

"Seriously?" Paige cocks her brow up at the weapon, "You and your bats."

Stiles dropped it to his side with a groan, "Why did you scream?"

"Look at my arm."

Stiles lazily looked at it and blinked, "Okay? It's your arm."

Paige smacked him with her right arm, "Look again."

"Ow-" He rubbed his cheek with his hand before his eyes widened in realization. Stiles' mouth dropped open and he pointed, "That's supposed to be broken."

Nodding her head, Paige moved it around in random positions, "Yeah, it is. But it's not. I think I just felt it heal."

"You-you what?" Stiles dropped the bat on the ground completely to hold his head in incredible shock, "No friggin' way! Why didn't it heal before?"