32: Trudging through the woods

Paige inhaled deeply as she awkwardly limped through the woods

Paige inhaled deeply as she awkwardly limped through the woods. The pain in her thigh wasn't as bad as it was at first, that stinging pain was slowly going away. She exhaled loudly since she was beginning to grow incredibly tired and hungry. She wasn't sure where she was going but with her weird supernatural crap going on she'd probably wander to find Scott or something. And the heaviness of her dress was getting to her now. There were too many freaking layers to this dress. And despite this, she was still pretty cold.

Blinking her eyes a few times, she heard a howl, it was either close or her hearing was incredibly well. That howl could have been either Peter, Scott, or even Derek, but then there was another howl that followed the first. Turning in that direction, Paige pulled her heels off so she could run faster while in the woods.

"Paige?"

"Scott!" Paige lets out a breath of relief and goes running over to him, she jumped in his arms in a hug, but groaned from the pain, "Oh, ow, my mistake."

Scott pulled away from her and his eyes shot down to her leg, "Are you okay? You're bleeding."

"I'm fine. It was Peter." Paige brushes it off with a reassuring smile as she pulled her heels back on, "What's going on?"

"I think I know where Derek is." Scott informs her and grabs her hand to make sure she stays close to him, "We need to be quiet."

Paige nodded her head slowly and squeezed his hand back with her own, "Yeah, cause he's being guarded by an Argent, right?"

"Right." Scott whispers back to her and points to an old bunker door made of metal, "There. Stay here-"

"Seriously?" Paige snorts and releases his hand to go towards the door, "That can actually be a bad idea because what if I'm caught out here by an Argent or something? Or Peter shows up."

Scott sent her an exasperated look but just nodded his head while following her to the door. He kept himself in front of her the entire time as they went through the long hallway.

Paige followed in silence as she looked around, this was a whole different kind of horror flick they walked into. A creepy dirty bunker that was just going along. Like when the Phantom dragged Christine down during their big number together. But without the cool and amazing music playing. Her heel got caught in a crack and she tumbled into Scott, "Shoot-"

"Paige, I said to be quiet."

"I didn't mean to fall." Paige sent him a look as she stood up straight, "Besides, I'm also limping, cut me some slack."

"Just-" Scott furrowed his brows together, "Be quiet."

Paige pulled her heels off and held them in her hands while following close behind Scott. She tilted her head and looked ahead of them, she didn't like that she was beginning to feel like she'd been there before. Mainly due to all that inception garbage but it also reminded her of the current position Derek was in. And with that, they walked into the very room that was holding him.