60: Paige, the murderer magnet

Paige had never experienced something like that with her powers

Paige had never experienced something like that with her powers. It was always tied in with a connection to another person, never something that happened with herself. She could have honestly been hallucinating what she saw. She assumed everyone else was tripping over something as well. It had to have been what Lydia gave them. The only thing that everyone had at this party was the drinks.

The big difference was that Paige drank something different but Lydia did tell her to specifically drink the juice in the fridge. She needed to find Stiles or Scott.

"Paige!" Scott waved her down as she approached she noticed Stiles sitting in a daze, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I'm better. I kind of lost my crap earlier."

"So did I." Scott admits as he waves his hand in front of Stiles' face, "He's not sobering up."

"Did you get him to try and drink some water?"

"You're right!" Scott points a finger at her before he grabbed his own water bottle, "Stiles, look at me. Drink the water. Stiles, drink it-" He tried to give him the water but he still wasn't accepting it, "Come on, something's happening, and we could really use you sober right now. Come on, Stiles."

"What do you think you are doing?" Danielle, one of their classmates, peaked around the corner, "You want to sober him up fast, that's not the way to do it."

Paige stood up all the way, "If you can do better, please do."

"I can do best." Danielle hums with a smile on her face before grabbing Stiles back the back of his neck and dunking him into the pool. Scott and Paige flinched back as the water splashed. "Whoo! How do you feel?"

Stiles spat water from his mouth as he sent her a dirty look, "Like I might have to revisit my policy on hitting a girl."

"He's sober."

"What policy?" Paige demanded as she thought of pushing him into the pool now, "You've always hit me."

"You don't count." Stiles raised his hands in defense when he saw Paige raise her hand to hit him, "And I don't mean that in a sexist way."

"Sure." Paige rolled her eyes and helped him stand up. Just as she did so a wave of absolute agony passed through her. She placed a hand over her heart and bundled up the fabric of her shirt. She let out a sob and curled over. Paige couldn't stop the crying as it happened, which scared the absolute shit out of her friends.

"Paige?" Scott instantly bent down to help her stand straight, "Are you okay? What's wrong? Is someone hurt?"

"I-" Paige couldn't even get a sentence out through her sobs, "I can't stop. I-Someone is-is-is-" She inhaled deeply before exhaling out another cry, "-devastated."

"Someone has to be incredibly sad for it to be getting to you like this." Stiles placed a hand behind her back, "Hey, remember what you said to me? If you focus on yourself then you're fine, right?"