29: Some kind of inception

"Paige?" Stiles asks from the other side of the bathroom door, "I really hope you're not having a whole period thing in there and ruining my bathroom

"Paige?" Stiles asks from the other side of the bathroom door, "I really hope you're not having a whole period thing in there and ruining my bathroom."

Paige curled her body over the sink but was able to glare at the door, "Oh, shut up! I have a stomach ache!"

"Ugh, you better not be blowing up my toilet." Stiles grumbles from the other end but kicks the door, "I'll bring you some yogurt, but I'm-I'm going to sleep. We'll continue the Scott hunting tomorrow."

"Thanks-" Paige felt like crap, her entire body was tingling all over in this prickling pain. Almost like when your foot would fall asleep. And Paige just wanted to know who was hurting. Scott, Derek, or even Jackson could be feeling this pain currently but worse since she only got a duller version of that pain. "Ugh, what in the absolute-"

When she opened her eyes again, she saw a very blurry Allison and Kate, but she could tell that it was them. She felt groggy and couldn't move. She was bound, but this wasn't her. It didn't feel right. It was almost like she was watching a movie through a glass. A really foggy and dirty glass that was not at all focused.

"What-" The words, they were coming from Allison and it sounded like a weird hollowed loop, "What is he?"

Paige wanted to furrow her brows but she couldn't. She was panting, or someone was panting from pain. And then she felt it. This pain was so incredibly horrible to her. This was electrocution. She was-someone was being electrocuted. Her jerked as she screamed loudly.

"Hey-"

Flinching away, Paige swung her arm out and gasped when she realized she had just squared Stiles in the jaw. Covering her mouth she reached for him, "Oh, my God! I'm so sorry!"

"Jeez-" Stiles grabbed his chin from the pain and pressed her away from him, "What is wrong with you? I was trying to help."

"I-I'm sorry." Paige repeated again because she wasn't sure what else to say, "I didn't mean to."

"Yeah, thanks very much." Stiles fell back on the ground with a glare while rubbing at his jaw, "You were friggin' screaming. I thought you were being murdered."

"I... was screaming?"

"Yeah, you're lucky we screwed my dad over so much with alcohol that he's passed completely out."

Paige's breathing was a little heavy still and she curled herself up a bit, "Stiles... I need to tell you something."

Stiles rubbed at his eyes, he was sure the sun was rising outside already, "Okay, let me get this straight... you're not human?"

"I think." Paige whispers while shifting a little bit on the end of his bed, "And earlier... I don't know what it was... but I felt like I was like... I don't know incepting someone that was being tortured by..." Her voice trailed off because she saw Allison but wasn't so sure how involved she was, "Argents."