31: Let's take some pictures

Paige was actually starting to like Lydia now, even after that really weird dressing room situation

Paige was actually starting to like Lydia now, even after that really weird dressing room situation. Lydia offered to pay for half of the dress as long as Paige agreed to wear high heels to the formal. Lydia claimed that 'us short girls' needed to appear taller for boys and that heels made their legs look amazing. That was also when Paige realized she was literally the same height as Lydia, they were both barely a couple inches over five feet.

"Paige..." Stiles came walking out of his bathroom with his tie all messed up. These were the moments where Paige wanted to call out sexist comments, since she was done and ready to go while Stiles wasn't. "I think I'm doing something wrong."

"Can you still not tie a tie?" Paige gaped while she got up and slowly walked over to him, walking in heels were going to take her a couple of minutes to get used to. "Give it here."

Stiles dropped the tie in her hand, "I haven't had the time to learn."

"Mmhm-" Paige threw it around her own neck and did the knot for him, she adjusted it low enough and gave it back, "How do I know how to do it and you don't?"

"You've practiced."

"I really haven't." She tells him slowly while shifting a little bit. A wave of random shocks went through her, making her believe that Derek was being shocked again or something. "We still need to pick up Lydia since you're kind of her date."

"I know-" Stiles breathed out nervously, "It's actually happening, Paige. Yeah, it was technically against Lydia's will or something like that but... still. I can be nervous and excited, right?"

Paige snorted and patted his back, "Yes, you can, you weirdo."

"I thought we were having a moment." Stiles shoved her, which made her wobble cause of the heels, "I have an advantage... you're impaired right now."

"I'll take one off and stab you with it if you try and push me again."

Noah knocked on the door and slowly pushed it open with a small smile, "Hey, kiddos."

"Hey, dad." Stiles waved at him while pulling his tie up and adjusting it but Paige ended up fixing it for him.

"You two look good." Noah waved a camera up, "You two free for a few photos before you go off?"

"Dad, this isn't prom, it's-"

"It's your first official date with Lydia Martin." Paige chimes in while looping her arm with his and smiling over at Noah, "Snaps the photos, we need the memories of this night."

Stiles groaned loudly but shifted his position a little bit as he posed with Paige for his father. He felt Paige move away from him and he glanced over at her. She was smiling up at him, almost his height because of the heels she was wearing. And she gave him a big hug while Noah snapped a photo of it.

"Dad." Paige turns her head to look at Noah and waved for him to come over, "I know that camera has a countdown, take a photo with us."

"Alright, just one." Noah set the camera up and made sure it would get them all in frame before he rushed over to them. He stood in the middle while Stiles and Paige wrapped an arm around his waist.