28: Too much whiskey isn't good for anyone

Paige held up one of the hot peppers while sitting on Stiles' bed, "Whoever lasts the shortest has to buy the winner whatever they want

Paige held up one of the hot peppers while sitting on Stiles' bed, "Whoever lasts the shortest has to buy the winner whatever they want."

"As long as the price is under fifty dollars." Stiles adds while picking up his own pepper, he grabbed a smaller one while Paige grabbed a bigger one, "Deal?"

With a grin she nodded, "Deal."

And then the pair took a bite from the pepper. Paige was sure these were just jalapenos. She was not a fan of spicy food, in fact, she'd prefer anything but spicy food. But she could stand spicy more than she could stand sour foods.

Stiles exhaled with his tongue out, "Oh, wow... Ow. This-this hurts."

Paige waved her face with her brows knitted together, "Mm... Oh, my God."

Stiles cleared his throat but his eyes started to water, clearing his throat had made it entirely worse. He only did this to make Paige feel better and now he was deeply regretting it due to the spicy pain that was on his tongue and throat. "I-I can't-" He reached for the chocolate milk that Paige brought them and chugged the entire thing down. When he reached for Paige's, she smacked his hand with a glare.

She drank down her milk and stuck her tongue out, "Mm, it still kind of burns..."

"Kind of?" Stiles gasps while flailing his hands, without warning he went running out of his room and towards the kitchen in search for something that'll help with the pain.

Paige followed behind him and continued to sip her milk, while watching Stiles grab the entire carton from his fridge. He tipped the milk back and held it in his mouth, his cheeks puffed out. His watery eyes met Paige's as she began to laugh at him.

Noah didn't even look up from all of the paperwork, "What are you two doing?"

"Hot pepper challenge." Paige answers as she chucked her finished milk bottle into the trash can, "What are you doing?"

"Work."

Stiles dropped the now empty carton into the trash can as he heaved out, "Anything we can help with?"

"You know, if one of you poured me an ounce of whiskey, that would be awfully nice."

Shoving Paige, Stiles got to the whiskey and tumbler before she did and hurried over to his dad, "Any leads?"

Noah slapped his son's hand before he could pick up the paperwork, "You know I can't discuss that with you." He moved back to his work, "Not too much."

Stiles paused while pouring, which made Paige smack him in confusion until he poured even more into the tumbler. Practically filling it with whiskey.

"Okay." Stiles placed the cup in front of his father, "There you go, dad."

"Thanks."

"Bottoms up."

Paige's eyes widen and she smacks Stiles again, which made Stiles push at her so they didn't draw attention to themselves.