Prologue

It all started when Higurashi Kagome's cousin, Shiromiya Yoru came over to stay at her place. It also happened to be a week before Kagome's 15th birthday.

"Kagome-chan! Sota-kun!" Yoru called and Mrs Higirashi answered the door instead.

"Hi Auntie! Sorry for the intrusion" says Yoru.

"No worries Yoru. My brother have told me that you're coming over after all" says Mrs Higurashi.

"Hehe. Oh right, this is for you Auntie" says Yoru as shr hands over a baggage to Mrs Higurashi.

"Oh arigatou Yoru. Kagome and Sota are at school but should be back soon. Why don't you walk around the neighbourhood?" Mrs Higurashi suggested.

"Hmm, guess I could do that. I'll just leave my things in Kagome's room if you don't mind" says Yoru as she heads to her cousin's room.

After setting her things down, she decides to walk around the neighbourhood as to familiarise her surroundings. After all, she would be staying at least still the end of her high school.

Oh right, she's a year older than Kagome and thus, Yoru is currently a Year One High School Freshmen.

And it just so happens that her high school happened to be near Kagome's neighbourhood. Yoru then decides to head over to where Kagome is currently attending.

Around afternoon, the students were out as Yoru waits patiently for her cousin. Just as she spots Kagome, she calls out to her.

"Kagome-chan!" Yoru called.

Kagome, upon hearing her name, wondered who was calling her until she saw Yoru.

"Yoru-san?! You're here already?" Kagome questions.

"Hehe. School starts in a month and I'd thought to come over and familiarise myself" Yoru said.

"Kagome, who's this?" One of Kagome's friend, Yuka questioned.

"Eri-chan, Ayumi-chan, Yuka-chan, this is my cousin Shiromiya Yoru and Yoru-san, these are my friends" says Kagome.

"Ahh, so you're the 'Yoru-san' that Kagome has been telling us?" Eri asks.

"So you're a high school freshman then? Seems nice" says Ayumi.

"Which high school are you attending?" Yuka ask.

"I'm attending at Sky Girls High School" says Yoru.

"Oh! That prestigious all girls high school? That means you must be smart" Eri commented.

"Not really. I'm not that smart. Ah anyways, it's getting late. Kagome-chan, we should get going. Don't we need to pick up Sota-kun as well?" Yoru questions.

"Oh right. Then friends, bye bye" says Kagome and they part ways.

"Oh by the way Yoru-san, Sota already ended school" Kagome stated.

"Hehh, guess Sota-kun has grew up huh?" Yoru says.

"Hey, I grew up too you know!" Kagome protested and Yoru chuckles.

"I know"