Fifteen: Inuyasha and Tetsusaiga pt. 1

= Yoru's Pov =

"Sesshomaru, where are we?" I ask while looking around the forest that we have walked into.

"This is where my father's friend is living. I can get information about Inuyasha from him" He says.

"Inuyasha? He's transformation from that time scared me. Sesshomaru, are you perhaps worried about Inuyasha?" I ask.

"Worry? Ridiculous" He says. 

I sighed. Or maybe he is just denying that he is worried. I silently chuckled. Guess Sesshomaru is a little bit on the tsundere side. 

"Welcome... I have been waiting" A voice echoed which scared me and made me clench onto Mokomoko-sama.

"What's that voice?" I ask.

"Geez, you're a coward" Jaken mumbled and I glared at him and bonk his head.

"I've been expecting you... Sesshomaru" The voice spoke again.

"It's not a ghost right?" Rin questions.

"I don't think so Rin, don't scare me" I said.

"You knew I was coming, Bokusen-o?" Sesshomaru asked.

Bokusen-o? Hmm, if he is a friend of Sesshomaru's late father, then is he a yokai too? If so, where is he talking from?

"You've come to speak to me about the swords" The voice says and I suddenly bumped into Sesshomaru who stopped walking. 

Ehh? Why are we stopping in front of a tree? Suddenly, a face materialized from the tree trunk which made me and Rin shrieked in surprise.

"Is the information you seek about the Tetsusaiga, your father's heirloom sword?" The tree asked.

"A tree demon!" Rin exclaimed.

Is this Sesshomaru's late father's friend? Though his appearance is not what I actually expected.

"Sesshomaru-sama, just what is that?" Jaken ask. 

"A 2000 year old magnolia tree" says Sesshomaru.

2000 years? That's awfully a long time...

"The sheaths of the swords Tetsusaiga and Tenseiga that belonged to Sesshomaru's father were carved from my boughs" says Bokusen-o, if that is really his name.

"Bokusen-o, you would know the link between Inuyasha and Tetsusaiga" says Sesshomaru.

I was right. Sesshomaru did came looking for information of Inuyasha. But his link with Tetsusaiga? Honestly, I'm curious too.

"Inuyasha? Your younger brother huh?"

"Inuyasha's blood changed. First time be it when the Tetsusaiga got bitten by a demon" says Sesshomaru.

The first time? My eyes widen after some thought. Was it when we found that demon's head? It was that moment?

"The second time is when he had to let go the Tetsusaiga while fighting me" Sesshomaru continues. 

Oh right, when Inuyasha transformed, I got goose bumps. Kagome-chan and her friends doesn't seem just as surprised. Did they already knew during his first change?

"It changed from a hanyou's blood scent to the smell of a yokai's, like mine and father's" says Sesshomaru.

That means, Inuyasha could potentially be a full fledge demon? I wonder if Inuyasha stilll wants to use the power of the Shikon no Tama...

"The same blood huh, I wonder about that" says Bokusen-o.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask.

"Inuyasha is a hanyou, he can never be a full fledge demon" says Bokusen-o.

Ehh? Then if he uses the Shikon no Tama...

"Sesshomaru, there are things that you, a yokai can do but which Inuyasha can't" says Bokusen-o.

"Inuyasha could never do?" Sesshomaru questions.

"That is, to maintain oneself"

This just makes me confuse. What does he mean by that?