Twenty Three: Master Panther, Revived?

= Yoru's Pov =

"Kagome!"

I turn to see Koga came rushing to the barrier as he attempts to break it with his kick but got deflected instead and Kagome explained that he has two of the jewel shards in his leg.

"Hah! As if you can break the supreme Master's barrier!" says Toran and I glared.

"Oi Toran! Let us out of here!" I yelled while barging against the barrier which is hurting me.

"Don't push yourself Yoru" says Sango as I got push back by the barrier, leaving my left sleeve burnt.

The villagers screamed when the skeleton started moving its hand towards the barrier. Specifically, towards our direction.

"They're feeding us to him" says Miroku as he was about to do something with his right hand when he froze.

"Miroku-san?"

"Houshi-sama!"

I checked his pulse.

"He's paralyzed" I said.

"Give me blood" The skeleton said.

I then stood in front of Kagome. Guess it's a good time to try and use my powers that I had gotten from Sesshomaru a long while back.

"Poison Whip!"

Green threads spread out of my fingers as I hit the barrier and just then, Inuyasha came rushing in with a red coloured Tetsusaiga that broke the barrier and I used this chance to land an attack on the skeleton.

"Sesshomaru!" I called and immediately ran to his side which then Jaken soon came.

"Yoru, seems like you're alright" He says.

"I'd knew you would come" I said with a smile.

"Sesshomaru-sama! I've been looking for you!" Jaken cries.

"Oi, what about me?" I ask and he shivered.

"W-Well... O-Of course I was worried too!" I chuckled and pat his head, much to his annoyance.

"Inuyasha, I'd knew you'd come" I hear Kagome says.

I turn behind and immediately clench my fist when Koga held her by her shoulder. I excuse myself from Sesshomaru and immediately went to Kagome and gave Koga a quick punch in the gut.

"*gasp* K-Koga-kun!"

"Keep your hands away from Kagome!" I said.

"O-Ouch... Who's this human?" Koga ask.

"I am Kagome-chan's cousin and you, are to keep your hands away from her! I won't forgive you for hurting my friend, for almost killing her!" I yelled and knock his head before heading back to Sesshomaru.

"What was that all about?" Jaken questions.

Just then, the giant skeleton yells for more blood again and started attacking but Inuyasha manage to withstand it using Tetsusaiga.

Meanwhile, as Kagome attempts to get the villagers to escape, the panther demons attacks. I turn to Sesshomaru and he simpy gives a nod.

"Arigatou Sesshomaru" I said and rushed in.

"Take this baka panther yokais! Poison Threads!" I yelled and green threads spread out from ten of my fingers and I started to control about three, like a puppet.

"Yoru-san, what are those-"

"No time to talk Kagome-chan, get the villagers to safety!" I said.

"H-Hai. Come on everyone, let's go" says Kagome.

The demon wolves then covered Kagome which I'm partially thankful but still have hatred towards them for hurting Rin.

The fight against the panther underlings continue when I felt a huge tremble. I turn to see the skeleton down on the floor but still wanting blood.

Just then, a clash happened between Inuyasha and Sesshomaru, much to my shock. Why is he even fighting him at this point of time?!

"Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, stop fighting!" I yelled.