Twenty One: Panther Demon Tribe

= Yoru's Pov =

Just a moment ago, Rin and Jaken were catching fishes while I followed Sesshomaru to the other side of the river only to encounter a member of the panther demon tribe known as Toran.

And brr, she has some nasty icy power and she says that their Master would be resurrected and to have revenge against the Eastern land. I wonder what would Sesshomaru's plans be?

"This time I shall squeeze the breath out of him permanently" says Sesshomaru.

"Glad to hear that you're willing to fight" says Toran.

Sesshomaru was about to draw out Tokijin to fight but Toran stops him. 

"Don't be so hasty... Come to our castle if you want the girl to be safe" says Toran.

My eyes widen when a cold gust of wind came and the next, I was in the hands of Toran. Ehh? But how?

"Sesshomaru!" I yelled.

"Yoru"

"You can bring all the help you want" says Toran and soon, Sesshomaru was out of sight.

"Let me go! Poison Palm!" I yelled and attacked her but she grab my hand and froze it.

"Noisy one. I wonder how special you are to Sesshomaru. I'll have you sleep for a moment" says Toran andthe next moment, I fell unconscious.

= Sango's Pov =

While Hachi was explaning to us about the Demon Panther Tribe, two of the embers came and attack us. Looks like their target is Kagome-chan. No, their aim is the Sacred Jewel fragments.

Inuyasha takes on the one who breaths fire while Houshi-sama and I take the other one. A bright lightning then overtakes our sight but in an instant, Kagome is unconscious.

"Kagome-chan!"

"She definitely has the Sacred Jewel fragments" says the one who captured her.

"Hmm, she seems pretty dear to you" One of them says.

"Inuyasha, don't push yourself" I told him.

"Let... Kagome go" says Inuyasha.

"Then come to our castle and get her" says the fire cat.

"We'll be waiting, Inuyasha" says a third one and they disappeared.

A third one? When did she appear?

"Hold it!" Inuyasha was about to go after them when some other demon panthers came to stop him.

However Inuyasha follows them into the forest along with Shippo. I then went to Kirara's side and told the monk that we should follow as well.

"What about Kirara?" He ask.

"She's fine, just unconscious" I said.

Hachi was about to leave when Houshi-sama pulled him back and after meeting up with Inuyasha and Kirara regained conscious, we started to head out and to rescuse Kagome-chan.

= Yoru's Pov =

I woke up to see that I was still in the hands of Toran. Then my eyes widen when I saw Kagome.

"Kagome-chan!"

"Yoru-san?!" 

"Heh, so you two know each other" says Toran.

"Oi Toran, what are you planning to do with us?!" I ask.

"I said it before, to resurrect our Master you and that girl would most possibly be our sacrifices" says Toran.

"Damn it" I mumbled.

"Kagome!" A voice yelled and we glance up to the cliff.

Wolves? Are they an ally of Kagome's?

"Koga-kun!" Kagome yells.

"Kagome-chan, you know them?" I ask.

"The leader Koga-kun is from the Demon Wolf Tribe and don't worry, he's an ally" says Kagome.

My eyes widen. Demon Wolf Tribe, then that means they're the ones responsible for Rin's near-death!

"I'll save you in a minute. Huh? There's another human" says Koga.

"Hey Wolf Boy, we didn't invite you here!" says the fire cat girl as she attacks the wolves. Just as she spit out that fire, the panther demons grab us and escaped from Koga in a barrier.