Nine: Tenseiga pt. 2

= Yoru's Pov =

After I 'parted ways' with Kagome, Sesshomaru, Jaken and I ended up at another eerie area.

"Sesshomaru, I have been wanting to ask you something" I said. 

"What is it?" He ask. 

"That sword... Why do you say it's useless?" I ask. 

"This is a momento from my father, the sword that can't cut, known as Tenseiga" Sesshomaru says after a moment of silence. 

"I never knew that sword was a momento from your father Sesshomaru-sama. Now I'm curious..." And Jaken goes blabbering again...

"What do you mean it can't cut?" I ask. 

"You want to see?" Sesshomaru ask and I raised an eyebrow. 

Sesshomaru unsheathe his Tenseiga and slained Jaken much to my shock. Jaken lies still on the ground and after a breeze of wind bypass us, Sesshomaru spoke.

"What are you doing? Get up Jaken" He says. 

When Jaken moved like normally, I was shock and so was Jaken himself. What happened? Didn't Sesshomaru slained him?

"This is why Tenseiga is useless. It cannot kill" says Sesshomaru as he sheathes back his sword. 

"If Tenseiga can't kill... Then, it's a sword of healing?" I mumbled. 

"I still wonder, why does Father left this sowrd with me while Tetsusaiga with Inuyasha" Sesshomaru wondered.

Just then, a heavy rumble was felt and in front was a water dragon that rised out from the lake in front of us. My eyes widen as I was caught up in the dragon's grip.

"Gahh! S-Sesshomaru!" I yelled.

Sesshomaru immediately used his poison attacks and easily killed the dragon while saving me in the process. He puts me down and then takes a dragon claw.

"Sesshomaru, what are you doing to do with that?" I ask.

"We're going to test this against the Tetsusaiga" He simply says before moving. 

***

Sesshomaru managed to locate Inuyasha and he instantly engage in a fight with him. I went to Kagome's side in the meantime. 

"Kagome-chan"

"Yoru-san, is Sesshomaru still not giving up?" Kagome questioned. 

"Sesshomaru said that Tenseiga is useless to him and even if we have been travelling for quite some time, he still acts cold and distant sometimes. I don't know what is he thinking" I said. 

"The dragon claw is repelling the Tetsusaiga!" Shippo exclaims. 

While watching their fight, I noticed that Sesshomaru didn't attack Inuyasha but rather Tetsusaiga. 

"Do you think Sesshomaru is only aiming for the Tetsusaiga?" Miroku questions. My thoughts exactly. 

"This is bad. At this rate Sesshomaru is going to destroy the Tetsusaiga" Totosai says.

As Sango was about to interfere with her huge boomerang, Inuyasha told her to stay away, saying that he'll kill Sesshomaru which made me step forward.

"Inuyasha, don't kill Sesshomaru!" I yelled to him. 

"Yoru!"

Sesshomaru continues his attack towards the Tetsusaiga and as the fight gets more intense, the more worried I get for Sesshomaru. No way... Am I... Impossible.

Sesshomaru's fist made contact with Inuyasha's forehead and he released his poison which made Inuyasha's vision go blurry. At this rate, I'm really scared that he'll kill Inuyasha. 

"Sesshomaru! Enough, don't kill him!" I yelled and ran towards him, ignoring Kagome's calls.

"Yoru, don't come closer!" Sesshomaru yells but just then, Inuyasha released a powerfull attack just as I got to Sesshomaru. 

My eyes widen. What is this attack? It's so powerfull... Just then, the Tenseiga suddenly reacted and created a barrier around us and it felt like we were teleported elsewhere...