Twelve: Counter Sword - Tokijin pt. 1

= Yoru's Pov =

It's been a long while since I arrive in the Sengoku era and started travelling with Sesshomaru. Recently, a young orphaned child name Rin has also joined us. 

The area we're currently in is really foggy. And seems eerie as well. It's as if a battled had taken place not too long ago.

"There's a dead demon up ahead" says Sesshomaru.

"A dead demon? So that means a battle did take place" I said. 

"Jaken-sama, I'll race you to the front!" Rin exclaims and started running with Jaken following.

"R-Rin! Be careful!" I yelled and followed.

When I notice Rin and Jaken, in front of them was a head of a demon. So this is the demon that Sesshomaru was talking about? Who defeated it anyway?

Sesshomaru then arrive and pick up the head by its horn, much to Rin's screaming which I attempt to calm her down. 

"Calm down Rin, too much noise would make Sesshomaru unhappy" I said and she immediately stop.

"Okay!" She says.

I turn to see Sesshomaru already on the move with the demon head. Why did he bring that thing along? And something seems to be bothering him. 

"Sesshomaru" I called.

"What is it?" He ask.

"Is something bothering you? And why are you interested in this demon?" I questioned. 

"Guess human senses aren't as good as yokais" He said.

"Is that an offense?" I ask with a pout. 

"Inuyasha is the one who killed this demon. And I can possibly say of the worst, Tetsusaiga has been broken" says Sesshomaru and my eyes widen. 

"Tetsusaiga? But how...?"

"I can smell Tetsusaiga on the demon's fang. I'll just go and find a disciple of Totosai who will forge a sword using this demon" says Sesshomaru. 

"Just so you can counter against Tetsusaiga? Is this demon that powerful to break Tetsusaiga? Oh I hope Kagome-chan is safe" I said. 

That Inuyasha, I hope he is still protecting Kagome... Now I'm worried. When night came- Oh wait it's still dark from earlier.

Whatever, we arrive at a small hut and inside was some strange person who had skulls around his neck area. Creepy and exactly who is this- Oh wait is he the disciple that Sesshomaru was talking about?

"Yoru, stay out with Rin" says Sesshomaru.

"Oh alright" I said.

"Come on Rin, let's stay away from here while Sesshomaru has a talk with that guy" I said and we move a little bit away from the hut.

After a while, Sesshomaru and Jaken came out of the hut. We then camp out at an area further away from the hut and after Rin fell asleep, I went to Sesshomaru's side. 

"Sesshomaru, that guy, is he Totosai's disciple?" I ask. 

"At least you're smart enough to figure out. He's Kaijinbo, the swordsmith who forged many forbidden swords and eventually got banish by Totosai" says Sesshomaru.

"So that Kaijinbo has decided to forge you a new sword?" I ask.

"I'll have it in 3 days" He simply says. 

"I guess you really want Inuyasha's Tetsusaiga so much to even have a counter sword huh?" I mumbled.