Fourteen: Counter Sword - Tokijin pt. 2

= Yoru's Pov =

"Kagome-chan!" 

"Yoru-san!" Kagome exclaims.

I got off with Sesshomaru and I immediately rush to Kagome's side since Sesshomaru doesn't mind. Sesshomaru has decided to leave Rin with Jaken. Though I'm worried but at least Jaken can protect Rin.

"Why are you here?" Sango ask.

"Sango-san, well that Tokijin sword..." I then explained about Sesshomaru looking for Kaijinbo to forge a sword to them.

"So it was Sesshomaru" says Kagome and I nodded.

"Sesshomaru, do not touch the Tokijin. Even you would be possessed by Tokijin's evil aura" Totosai warned while hiding behind Inuyasha.

Possessed? Speaking of which, what happened to Kaijinbo. When I questioned Kagome, Miroku replied by saying that Kaijinbo vanish after he was unable to control Tokijin's power.

That probably explains the evil aura I felt. I stared at Sesshomaru with a worried look but he doesn't seem worried. 

Sesshomaru doesn't say a word and steps forward and grab the Tokijin sword and manage to draw it out. My eyes widen and started to think of what may happened.

However, the evil aura within Tokijin seems to be subsiding. I smiled of relief. I'm so glad Sesshomaru isn't possesed or else... 

"The sword chooses its master... Draw your sword, Inuyasha. I want to verify something" says Sesshomaru.

I left Kagome's side and watch Sesshomaru and Inuyasha fight from the sky which made me worry greatly. My eyes widen when Sesshomaru manage to flick the Tetsusaiga away from Inuyasha.

Inuyasha soon decided to charge towards Sesshomaru barehanded. Baka, Sesshomaru is way stronger than you baka Inuyasha!

"Sesshomaru! Don't kill him!" I yelled.

I don't know if Sesshomaru heard my calls but he started to charge towards Inuyasha. Another yet omnimous wind came and I notice Inuyasha's behaviour is weird.

"What's wrong with Inuyasha?" I questioned.

I gasp when Inuyasha's face had changed. What's wrong with Inuyasha? It doesn't seem like him. Gosh... Even I can sense that it's getting dangerous.

"Sesshomaru! It's dangerous to get close Inuyasha! He's not being himself!" I yelled with worry.

Before Sesshomaru could do anything, Totosai spit out fire from his mouth that stop Sesshomaru in his tracks which prompt me to rush to his side.

"Sesshomaru"

"Something about Inuyasha's blood has changed. It made me trembled for a mere second" says Sesshomaru.

"I could even sense that something about Inuyasha wasn't right. I know it may seem that I'm interfering with your fight almost everytime but... I can't help but to worry about you Sesshomaru" I said with a honesty.

Sesshomaru remains silent and walk back to the dragon. I sighed. I glance at my palm. At that time when I met Sesshomaru, part of his power were somehow transferred to my body.

However, I never got to use his power. Because I'm always by the sidelines, never fighting. If there is a time when I have to use this power, I woud protect Sesshomaru and Rin with it. Even if I am just an ordinary human who became Sesshomaru's familiar.

"What are you doing Yoru? Let's go" Sesshomaru calls, bringing me back to reality.

"C-Coming" I said and ran to him.

"Yoru, you don't have to worry about me. Worry about yourself and Rin" says Sesshomaru as we began to take off.

"Sesshomaru...?" I let out a small smile and eventually leaned against his Mokomoko-sama and soon fell asleep. It's so warm...