Four: Sesshomaru

= Yoru's Pov =

Kagome, Inuyasha and I head out only to notice that the sky was dark and beneath the clouds revealed some trolls(?) and a carriage with a woman in it. 

"M-Mother?" Inuyasha mumbled. 

A giant hand then crush the carriage but the woman seems unharm. Just being chained. A huge monster appeared and someone was standing by its side. 

My eyes widen as the figure comes into view. Why... Does he look like someone I know. I hear ringing in my head which hurts. What are all these pieces of vision?

"Damn it... Sesshomaru!!" Inuyasha yells.

"S-Sessho... maru?" I mumbled quietly. 

"Hmm, how nice of you to remember your brother" He says. 

Brother? Then is he Inuyasha's older half brother? Then he must be a full fledge inu yokai like his father? While I wasn't paying attention, Inuyasha tells me and Kagome to take his mother to safety.

However, his mother ended up emitting a bright white light which surrounded the area and I soon passed out. 

I woke up, being unable to move as I noticed that we were in the middle of nowhere. Where the heck are we anyways? I suddenly felt my face being bitten and I smack it with my hand.

"Myoga-jii-chan" I mumbled.

I look around to see Kagome still unable to move so I ran towards her.

"Kagome-chan" I whispered. 

Myoga then sucked her blood which made her smack him.

"I can move now thank you" says Kagome with a blank face and I chuckled. 

"What do we do about Inuyasha and his mum?" I ask.

"She's not his mother. She doesn't have a face!" Kagome exclaims and my eyes widen. 

"That demon is known as Un-Mother. It is born through the grief of mother's suffering the loss of children to famine and war. She would steal a person's soul by absorbing their body into herself" Myoga explains. 

"Then Inuyasha is in trouble" I said.

"We need to awaken Inuyasha-sama's spirit" says Myoga.

Awaken his spirit? I look around for any unsual scene and that's when I see the lake reflecion of a young Inuyasha.

"Kagome-chan, look!" I said, pointing to the lake. 

"I got it. Inuyasha, come back to your senses!" Kagome yells and creates ripples on the water which made the Unmother stop absorbing Inuyasha. 

Sesshomaru then appears right before our eyes and he extracted out something from Inuyasha's right eye. A black pearl? A gate was suddenly open and Sesshomaru headed in.

"S-Sesshomaru..."

I then decided to follow and go through the gate with Kagome following and ten Inuyasha. We appeared in another dimension and bones and all. 

"Oyaji..." Inuyasha said. 

"That is Inuyasha's father?" Kagome questioned. 

"Duh, can't you tell?" Inuyasha ask like it's obvious.

I sighed.

"Not to us Inuyasha" I said and we landed inside the grave of Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's father. 

There, I see a rusty old katana which Myoga explains that it is made from their father's fang and it is known as te Tetsusaiga. Seems like Sesshomaru wasn't able to draw out the katana so maybe-

Nevermind Inuyasha can't draw it out either. Just then, I noticed that Sesshomaru also has a sword of his own. So why does he want the Tetsusaiga?

While I was in a daze, Kagome happened to be able to pull out the Tetsusaiga without an issue, much to everyone's shock and Sesshomaru temporarily seized his attack.