One: Sengoku Era?!

= Yoru's Pov =

My name is Shiromiya Yoru and I'm an ordinary Year One High School Freshmen student. I am actually from Okinawa and I arrived at my cousin's place a week ago.

I'm starting my high school here which is around my cousin's neighbourhood so I'd be staying here till I graduate.

My family consists of me, my mother, my father and my younger sister Shiromiya Hana. My sister is currently a Middle School student, a year younger than Kagome.

My cousin is Higurashi Kagome and together with her are her brother Sota, her mother and our grandfather. Today is also Kagome's 15th birthday.

And despite that, our Grandfather has been talking about old legends again... Something about the Sacred Jewel or something...

Kagome was getting ready to head to school when I noticed Sota by the shed where the Hidden Well is located.

Our Grandfather said something about that well before but neither of us really bothered listening to him, thinking that it's just myths.

"Sota-kun, aren't you heading to school?" I ask.

"Ah, Yoru-nee-chan. And Nee-chan?" Sota called.

"Kagome-chan, you haven't left?" I ask.

"About to. What are you two doing here?" She ask.

"Well... Buyo went down there" says Sota.

Oh right, Buyo is the Higirashi's pet cat. And now because of Buyo being in the shed, it's making Sota and Kagome late for school.

"Give it to me" says Kagome as she heads down.

While calling out to Buyo, Kagome screamed which made Sota and I screamed. Only turned out to be Buyo...

"N-Nee-chan, you scared me!" Sota cries.

"Geez, I'm down here because you're a coward!" Kagome yells while carrying Buyo.

Just then, a bright light started to glow from the well behind Kagome. My eyes widen as I see my cousin being taken away.

"Kagome-chan!!" I followed after her and I fell into the well with her.

My surroundings were glowing which was very strange since this is only a well. But then my eyes widen as I see a Centiepede monster surrounding my cousin.

"Let go of me you creep!" Kagome yells and a bright pink light was emitted from her palm which drove away the Centipede monster.

However, I have a feeling that it will be back. Anyways, the light around us disappeared and I look around us to find us inside the well.

"Yoru-san, it was a dream right? That monster?" Kagome ask and I simply pointed to the arm left by the monster which made Kagome shrieked. 

"We need to get out of here first" I said. 

"Oh right. Sota! Call Jii-chan here and get a ladder!" Kagome yells.

I look up to see the well opening and that's when it hit me. We're no longer back in the shed. If what Grandpa said about this well, it may just lead us to another dimension. 

"Geez, that kid ran away" Kagome mumbled and started to climb using the vines.

"Wait a minute Kagome-chan. Follow after me. I'll see if there's any danger" I said and started climbing. 

I poke my head at the top and I look around to see that it's a whole different environment. I was right, the well had led us to another time. 

"Seems safe. Take my hand Kagome-chan" I said and pulled my cousin out of the well.

"Where are we? Mama! Jii-chan! Sota... Buyo..."

"It's no use Kagome-chan. We're no longer in our era" I said, looking around once more. 

"What do you mean?" Kagome questioned.

"This... May just be the Sengoku Era" I said and Kagome's eyes widen. 

"S-Sengoku?!?!"