034

"Stop being a sulky little bitch," Jaemin groaned playfully at the older, who was still pouting on the other end of the couch after being brutally embarrassed.

Jeno cast him a side glance before returning his eyes to the wall in front of them. "I'm not being sulky."

"Yes you are!" the pink-haired boy fired back with a chuckle. "You must really be a virgin if you're getting so worked up."

"My sexual experience is none of your business!"

"Aha, so you are a virgin!"

"N-No!" the officer spluttered. He wasn't lying, but his blushing cheeks and tongue that refused to work made it seem as if he was. Either way, he didn't want to talk about this to save the last remaining shreds of his dignity.

"It's okay, I am too," Jaemin said, suddenly turning very serious, even though it was taking everything in him to not burst out laughing—especially when Jeno snapped his head to look at him with judging eyes.

"First of all, that's a lie," the black-headed male deadpanned, "Second of all, I'm done talking about this!"

"Aww, are you embarrassed," the younger cooed, crawling over to Jeno's end of the couch to pinch his cheek like a grandma.

"Leave me alone!" Jeno howled, swatting at the hand and jumping up from the couch to escape from it.

"Don't be mean," Jaemin whined, pouting at the man who had just ran away from his affection. Inside, though, he was bubbling. He loved times like these, where he and Jeno could just mess around and not argue about all the angst of their lives—even more so because it didn't seem to happen very often.

The older felt his heart melt at the cute expression, but no way he was going to be cheesy when Jaemin was in such a teasing mood. "I'm not being mean."

"Stop running from me and I'll suck you off," the pink-haired boy proposed with a mischievous glint. Of course, he didn't actually intend on doing that—not that he didn't want to, but Jeno was just so much more than some lousy blowjob—but he thrived off of getting Jeno all flustered.

"I-I don't want you to do," he took a short pause, trying to find a substitute word for the raunchy act, "that!"

"Bet I could change your mind," Jaemin said suggestively. He was enjoying this way too much, and he was going to keep going until he either got yelled at or they actually ended up doing something—whether it was a blowjob or something a lot more PG-13.

"Stop being gross," the officer ordered, but not harshly enough to be hateful and hurt Jaemin's very sensitive feelings.

"Okay, then cuddles!" the pink-haired boy exclaimed, shooting up from the couch and beginning to chase Jeno around.

Without hesitation, Jeno took off in a sprint. Jaemin had no intention of giving up though, running at the older like Sonic the Hedgehog. Sadly for Jeno, there wasn't a lot of space for him to run and get away, and Jaemin had tackled him and cast them both to the floor in no time.

They both roared with laughter as they laid on Jeno's floor. Neither of them had experienced child-like play like this in what felt like forever, and it was nice to finally ignore all the shitty things in their lives and have a little fun.

The two turned to look at each other, breathless from the sudden running and intense laughter. Boyish smiles were etched onto their faces due to the pure happiness running through their veins.

If there was any time to bring up the happenings from the other night, this was it.

"We never talked about what you said we would," Jaemin started, staring deep into Jeno's eyes. "You don't have to say you love me, but I need to know if you like me."

The officer gulped and looked away momentarily to think about his decision before flickering his gaze back to Jaemin. "Yeah...yeah I do," he finally spat out. It felt like a ten-ton weight had been lifted from his chest as he finally admitted it to someone other than himself. He never imagined this conversation to take place on his floor, though.

Jaemin's face lit up in the most adorable way once the words processed. He had expected to be shot down once again, but he finally heard what he had been dying to hear for months.

By this time, Jeno had sat up, unable to look at the younger after such a confession. He was still not used to being open with his feelings, so it was no surprise that he got shy after telling Jaemin he liked him back.

His upright position didn't last long, though, as he was quickly tackled back down by a squealing Jaemin. Following the initial shock of being attacked, he chuckled and gingerly wrapped his arms around the teen. They were both ecstatic, even if they were on the cold floor and their relationship was far from worked out.

After several moments of just hugging, Jaemin raised his head and grinned at the officer underneath him before firmly pressing their lips together. There was no hesitation from Jeno, the male kissing back with equal force.

The kiss wasn't short and chaste like the other ones, instead laced with passion and content. Everything about it just felt so right, as if it was always meant to be this way. Neither of them had ever experienced anything like this before, and it was magical in every possible way.

Jaemin slowly pulled away and fluttered his eyes open to meet the swirling ones of the older. "Sorry, didn't mean to ruin the moment, but your floor is cold as fuck," he giggled, lightly pinching Jeno's cheek before climbing off of him.

The officer chuckled and got up as well. He felt like he was on top of the world as he felt the little tingle on his lips from their kiss. Nothing could ever beat the sheer happiness he felt right now, and it was a feeling he could get used to.

"Alright, get over here and snuggle me. I deserve it after you made me wait for twenty years," Jaemin demanded like a kid, opening his arms like a kid as he plopped back down on the couch.

This boy really is something else, Jeno thought as he shook his head and trotted over to where Jaemin was sitting. The minute his butt hit the cushion, the teen was wrapped around him like a koala. Even though he had never been one for skinship, he didn't mind it as much as he thought he would.

It was honestly strange for Jaemin, too. He was one for skinship, but not the sweet and innocent kind. Not only that, but he had never been in a relationship, meaning he had missed out on wholesome things like this. He didn't know what to think of this phenomenon where he just wanted to be held and not destroyed.

They technically weren't even together yet, but it already felt like this is how it had always been. Nothing could take this away from
them now that they've experienced how amazing it is when they're together.

———————-

alright but HEAR ME OUT.......face reveal ???