050

By the time their meal was over, Jeno was a frazzled mess. His cousin and boyfriend had effectively teased him to no end, forcing all expectations of a nice outing out of the window. Even the dreaded hentai shirt got dragged into the conversation, successfully reminding him of the embarrassment he felt when it was found. Seriously, it was torture.

"Why are you being so sulky?" Jaemin asked once they were inside of the older's car and preparing to go back to his apartment.

The officer turned his head and narrowed his eyes. "Oh, I don't know, maybe the fact you and Mirae tormented me the entire time!" he replied incredulously. I mean, it was pretty obvious why he was in a sour mood—but Jaemin didn't seem to pick up on the effect his poking fun has.

"C'mon, we were just messing around with you! It was all out of love," the younger defended.

"Telling my cousin I can be a real 'dom daddy' was messing around out of love? How do you even put dom daddy and Lee Jeno in the same ballpark?!" Jeno retorted, flailing his hands around a bit to express how exasperated he was.

The blue-haired boy had to hold back a snicker at how foreign it felt to hear the words 'dom daddy' coming from his boyfriend, but he suppressed it and instead donned a taunting smirk. "So you're telling me you wouldn't go all Christian Grey on my ass if I pissed you off enough?"

"No!" Jeno replied immediately.

"Okay, first of all, you just indirectly admitted you've seen Fifty Shades, which is very hetero but also kinda hot. Second of all, c'mon, you're literally a cop! You are professionally trained in manhandling, and you're not going to use that in bed? What a waste," the younger tutted, shaking his head dramatically and looking away.

Jeno was, to put it simply, speechless. Instead of replying and making his situation worse, he finally put the vehicle into drive and left the parking lot.

The blue-headed boy leaned back in his seat triumphantly, simultaneously acknowledging the small part of him that was genuinely wishing Jeno could get a little rough if provoked enough. Every time he fantasized about them having sex, it always included him absolutely getting his guts rearranged, but then again, he had never experienced it any other way. Making love had never really been his thing. Instead, it was quick, hot, and messy—but he enjoyed it.

"Stop having nasty thoughts," the older scolded, snapping Jaemin out of his deep thought.

"How do you know I'm having nasty thoughts?"

The words 'you're starting to get a boner' didn't seem appropriate, nor were they something he wanted to say—so instead, he glanced briefly towards the forming tent and returned his attention back to the road hastily.

Instead of getting traumatizingly flustered as any normal person would, Jaemin simply covered up his crotch with his forearms and plastered a cocky smirk on his face. "Oh, so you were looking?"

"Uh, n-no," the ravennette mumbled. He knew he should've kept his mouth shut, but now he's just dug his grave deeper. He seems to have a knack for doing that since he met Jaemin.

The younger hummed teasingly, but he was secretly thankful Jeno had interrupted his train of thought before he got a full hard-on. It would be impossible to hide, and he really didn't want to have to deal with it once they got back to Jeno's place.

Luckily, they weren't too far from said destination, so Jeno didn't have to bask in his humiliation from bringing it up for very long. When they arrived, they both made their way to the officer's apartment as if the conversation in the car hadn't even happened.

"You've got school tomorrow, so you can't stay here too late," the older informed as he discarded his jacket on the coat hanger.

"I know, but it's just 6, so we've got time," Jaemin replied. The last part could've been easily taken into a not-so-innocent context, but surprisingly the other male didn't pick up on it.

The ravenette nodded and placed his wallet and keys on the counter. "What do you want to do?" he asked, hoping his boyfriend would say something along the lines of cuddling.

Luckily, that's exactly what the other boy was wishing for. "Let's cuddle on that super comfy bed of yours," he suggested, already dreaming about the cloud-like feeling of the mattress. You'd think that since he's rich as fuck, his bed would be of the uttermost comfort, but something about Jeno's was just different. He was sure it was more about the location and person than the bed itself, and he was right. "Carry me," he sighed, extending his arms like a small child.

"You can't be serious," Jeno deadpanned. "It's like twenty steps away, at most."

"If you don't do it, I will sit on this floor and not move until you carry me to either your bed or my car," the younger threatened, all the while maintaining an angelic grin.

Jeno sighed and accepted that he had lost this battle. It was shitty how easily he caved to his boyfriend's demands, but he wasn't going to open that door right now. Instead, he let Jaemin wrap around him like a koala and lugged him to his bedroom, where he carelessly flopped him onto the bed.

"You could at least be gentle," the blue-haired boy pouted, acting as if the small drop had caused him severe physical damage.

"Shut up," Jeno commanded as he laid down as well.

"Yes, sir," the younger sniggered, but he was obviously holding something back, and Jeno knew just what it was.

"If I hear the words 'dom daddy' come out of your mouth ever again, I'm going to kill you."

Jaemin rolled his eyes. "You could never."

"Try me."

"Okay, dom daddy."

In one instant, the blue-headed boy was straddled and being attacked by tickles wherever Jeno's hands could get to, sending a sudden sensation throughout his entire body. He couldn't hold back the series of laughs that spilled from his lips as Jeno's fingers wiggled against his sides and stomach.

The officer's heartstrings tugged at the sound. Jaemin's laughter was the most beautiful thing in the world to him, and times like these made him realize how little he actually heard it. Their relationship was very angsty, so uncontrollable laughter wasn't a particularly common occurrence. However, that meant that whenever it did happen, it was that much sweeter.

Jeno finally relented after several moments of the younger chanting 'stop!' through his strings of giggles. The teen was still heaving with a huge smile as he recovered from the sudden assault, and the older just had to pause for a moment to take in how gorgeous Jaemin looked right now.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jaemin asked once he noticed the loving stare he was receiving. Not that he was complaining, he was just confused.

Instead of replying, the officer took a leap of faith and pressed their lips together. It was totally unlike him to initiate a kiss, but neither of them was going to complain. Jaemin automatically kissed back as his stomach exploded into a swarm of butterflies. This was what heaven felt like.

When they finally pulled away so they could breathe, they stared deeply into each other's eyes, conveying a million emotions to one another that words couldn't even begin to cover. But, as he does, Jaemin had to ruin the moment.

"You know, I think our positions are supposed to be switched."

Jeno groaned and promptly got off, returning to the space next to his boyfriend. "Of all the things you could've said, you chose that."

"I'm sorry!" the younger replied, putting his hands up in defense. "I just thought it should be addressed."

"Remind me why I love you again," the ravenette sighed, shaking his head in a joking manner.

"Because I'm cute, smart, funny, dripping in sex appeal—should I continue? Because I can," Jaemin replied, counting out each of the self-given compliments on his fingers before turning to his boyfriend to see if he needed to go on.

"Nope, I think I got the point."