── GREASER BOY

The same day continued from last chapter...

☆ミ ROSE

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

I HURRIED TO my bedroom and changed into a white sophisticated shirt, a plaid skirt, and my white sneakers. With makeup, I applied some light blush and a small amount of mascara. And lastly placed my long hair into a ponytail adding a pink headband as a final touching to my outfit. I yanked my purse and keys and knocked on Hazel's door.

"Hazel hurry school starts in less than 5 minutes," I called out as I waited outside her door. Usually, she didn't take long at all she didn't wear makeup and hardly ever dressed up.

"I'm ready can we go now?" I nodded my head and walked to the pink Cadillac I had been gifted for my 16th birthday. Hazel sat in the passenger seat as she crossed her arms she seemed irritated so I didn't want to bother her so instead I played the radio singing to my favorite tunes receiving some annoyed glares from Hazel every now and then. Once we made it to school we both departed from each other and I met up with Cherry and Marcia who were most likely gossiping on the front steps of the school.

"Hello, Rose." Cherry squealed as she spread her arms out to embrace me. I saw Marcia behind her as she rolled her eyes and looked away. Marcia never liked me and to be truthful I didn't give one single damn.

"So what's the recent big news around the school?" I asked despite the fact I didn't actually care about the drama at all. It was probably about who broke up with who or who's the new it couple.

"Nothing much but there is a new greaser freshman. Randy and Bob already got their eye on him just in case he tries to pull something." I was alarmed who could this freshman greaser boy be? It couldn't be... It just couldn't. I breathed trying to remain calm perhaps it was just some greaser I've never even met before. No need to jump to conclusions Rose.

"Oh well, that's pretty boring." I laughed getting nods from both Cherry and Marcia. But it wasn't I couldn't help but think if one of them had come to school here. Typically, all greasers dropped out of school. The ring of the bell snapped me out of my thoughts and all three of us made it to the first period which was History which was absolutely boring.

END OF SCHOOL

School went by slow and I believe that was because I wanted it to end so quickly. But one horrible thing I had to do before going home was spending time with Randy. I hated having to spend time with such a disgusting boy and I couldn't stand him but I knew if I wanted to keep one thing in my life, my rep, I had to make sacrifices even it meant hanging out with Randy himself. I made Hazel aware that I would be remaining after school longer than intended and she already knew I hated having to do so and agreed to help out her teacher.

"Hey, Rose." Randy said as he approached me. I put on the fakest smile and held his hand as he walked me to his car.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked as I checked around his messy and smelly car. It was crammed with booze and uneaten food.

"I was wondering if you would like to you know.. We've been together for 3 months and I think it's the right moment." I nearly choked on the water I had been drinking. There was no way in hell I was losing my virginity to Randy.

"It's actually been 6 months and sorry Randy I just ain't prepared to make that move with you." he murmured and glanced out the window.

"Come on Rose don't be like that." he smirked as he tried to kiss me. I kissed him back although I just wanted to leave his car and never come back. He then made his hand up my skirt and that's when I smacked his hand causing him to leap up in pain.

"What the hell Rose?" he shouted as he grabbed on to his bright red hand I had recently slapped a few seconds ago. I gave him the finger ignoring his curses and ran out of the car.

"Rose is that you?" I turned around hearing the familiar voice of the one and only Ponyboy Curtis. My eyes widened seeing him standing in shock.

"Uh, I have to go." I ran towards my car and saw Hazel leaning against a wall. I snatched her arm and made it to my car.

"Ow, why did you do that Rose?" she slammed her door as I sped out of the parking lot of the school.

"I just saw Ponyboy Curtis." I admitted,  her eyes just like mine had widened hearing me saying his name. But I couldn't stop thinking what if he informed the rest of the gang? I was hoping that Ponyboy was still the same boy I had known and hoped he wouldn't say a peck to any of them. I didn't want them to know I was presently a rich soc running away from some douchebag who didn't even care about me. I just couldn't let that happen.