── ALL ALONE

Tuesday, February 8, 1966

☆ミ ROSE

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

   I'M AROUND 5 weeks into my pregnancy approximately 6 weeks meaning I will be close to being 2 months pregnant. I've been feeling the exact same since I've found out. I've been debating over my options which have been awfully hard. Hazel has been leaning towards wanting me to keep the baby but she doesn't get that this is overwhelming than what she thinks. I haven't told anyone other than Hazel and wasn't intending to tell anyone else. At school, Cherry has recognized my change of mood but hasn't questioned it. And recently, I haven't been going around the Curtis House and made Hazel lie and say I was busy studying which they believed since it was around the times of my exams.

I had simply dropped and picked up Hazel at their house and that's about it. I felt miserable not being able to be close to the gang but I couldn't see Dal or anyone else without wanting to cry or yell out the truth.

"Come on Rose you shouldn't get an abortion aren't those dangerous? Look what about adoption I know it will be rather hard carrying a baby for nine months but please we can find a nice family for it." she begged as I was currently driving her over to the Curtis house. I had mentioned abortion to her which had been heavy on my mind. I know it was risky and I can get in huge trouble if anyone found out but I can't carry a baby I'm only 16 especially Dallas Winston's baby.

"You don't fully understand Hazel! This is Dallas Winston's child we're speaking about. I can't keep it I can't raise a baby alone. And adoption I would get to attached Hazel!" I shouted out as we had ultimately arrived in front of the house. She appeared to be stunned since I've never gotten that angry or loud with her. I didn't mean to but right now I was going through the hardest time of my life. This choice whatever one I decided to do would not be easy and I knew it.

"I'm so sorry Hazel. I'm just so stressed about this and I didn't mean to snap at you." I whispered to her as she opened the car door to head outside.

"I understand that Rose but what you're doing is wrong. Eventually, you should tell Dal. He deserves to know regardless of what choice you decide to make. I'll support you whatever decision you make but right now you're not really being reasonable so bye Rose. Pick me up at the same time savvy." she slammed the door and walked to the doorway where Dal opened the door. I hadn't seen or spoke to him after that day we conceded to remain friends. I knew Rose was correct but I couldn't handle it. I saw Dal waved at me a little as he smoked a weed. I anxiously waved back before driving off. If I can't even look at him or wave at him there's no way I could tell him. As I drove home I had at last reached the decision I wanted most which I know would be very rough but it was the acceptable choice for me and others.