── UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN

Monday, March 14, 1966 (About ten weeks pregnant)

☆ミ ROSE

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

I STORMED OUT of the school in a complete outage. Once I walked in this morning to school, I was met with awful names as I had predicted and also made fun of because of my pregnancy. I had done a tremendous job of hiding my now bigger bump so I knew that Cherry must have told people. I mean she was mad at me since I hadn't talked to her so why wouldn't she tell anyone this? I was going to confront her outside in front of people. She had it coming I told myself especially by the way she acted so poorly to people.

"What in the world Cherry?! I knew you were a self-conceded bitch but informing people a secret that you knew would ruin me that's terrible even for you." I shouted venturing up the stairs where she stood next to Marcia and Bob. Normally I wasn't a cusser but even seeing Cherry made me want to yell unpleasant words to her at this moment.

"What do you mean? I would never do such a thing Rose. Please calm down and don't call me a bitch this is a simple misunderstanding.
She folded her arms looking around as people started to gather hearing the commotion.

"Please I don't have time for these lies! You're just a self-centered rich girl that gets away with anything she wants."I got closer to the redhead who began to step back appearing to be intimidated.

"I swear I didn't say anything. I-I only told Marcia..."that's when she turned to Marcia.
"I told you not to say anything!" she quietly muttered to her. Of course, the raven-haired girl that hated me told people solely because of her dislike towards me.

"I should have known it was you ever since I became friends you've never liked me I believe you're jealous of my friendship with Cherry." she rolled her eyes listening to me. Her ignorance of this situation made me even angrier.

"Oh please, you did it to yourself. Getting pregnant at 16 you're a soc! Socs don't get pregnant particularly by low life hoodlums who do nothing but cause trouble around the city and smoke nasty cigarettes. And that's exactly what you did become pregnant by Dallas Winston."she yelled out causing gasps among the group of people around us. My hands were clenched from the resentment I held inside. I examined the noisy crowd to see Ponyboy but rapidly turned my attention back to Marcia.

"Fine then," I muttered before attempting to run up to Marcia. I only heard her scream but before I was able to hit her anxious face I sensed someone hold me back from hitting her.

"Hey Hey. Steady down, Rose."I knew the voice to be of Dally's and immediately took his hands off mine and turned to face him. I sighted Ponyboy, Darry, and Johnny who happened to be hugging Hazel right behind Dal who was smoking.