Chapter 14: Tales of Ba Sing Se

•••

Note from author:

So I've decided to keep her name as Faith and may make a rewrite in the future with a new OC named Naomi. Don't worry though I will be keeping Faith's story up and finishing it 🫶 sorry about the irregular updates 😭🙏 also! Here's the new books picture! I really hope y'all like it! 🫶🫶

 Don't worry though I will be keeping Faith's story up and finishing it 🫶 sorry about the irregular updates 😭🙏 also! Here's the new books picture! I really hope y'all like it! 🫶🫶

•••

In the morning. Faith, Aang, Sokka and Katara are standing in front of the mirror.

Aang whose head is covered with shaving cream, shaves his head with his shaving tool. Sokka has little facial hair, which he cuts off using the end of his machete. He clicks his tongue. Katara fixes together her hair loopies. Once they are placed, she smiles. Faith is seen brushing her hair as she puts her hair up in her normal style and moves away from the mirror.

Scene changes to a dark room, where Toph lies on her bed, her blanket sloppily lying over her and her hair in a mess. Light cuts through the darkness as the door opens, and Katara enters the room and gasps at the sight.

Katara: Toph! Aren't you gonna get ready for the day?

Toph gets up, causing her messy hair to fly around. She spits on a nearby vessel which spins upon impact. Katara's face looks shocked. Toph gets to her feet and brushes a large amount of dust off her sleeping dress.

Toph: I'm ready.

Katara: You're not gonna wash up? You've got a little dirt on your... everywhere, actually.

Toph: You call it dirt, I call it a healthy coating of earth!

Katara: Hmm... (Thinking.) You know what we need? A girl's day out!

Toph: Do I have to?!

Katara: It'll be fun! Now get ready I'm going to get Faith.

Katara walks out of her room to see Faith sitting down with Aang in a game of Pai Sho. Faith is clearly winning. She moves a piece and smiles widely.

Faith: And that's another win!

Aang: (Smiles seeing her happy. He gently sends a gush of wind at her which messes up her hair slightly. This causes her to pout.) Well done again.

Katara: Faith!

Faith: (As Katara runs over to her.) No Katara! (She tries to get up and move away but Katara tackles her.) Ahh!

The two laugh as they stare at each other. Katara helps her up.

Katara: We are having a girls day.

Aang: A girls day! Can I join?