6

{Olivia}

I sigh as I grab another empty red cup and throw it into the trash bin. I don't understand why people can't throw their shit away. It really isn't that hard. I look around and see people dancing, laughing and drinking. They're clearly having a good time, which I'm glad about. Nora convinced me to invite almost every senior. My parents weren't happy about it when I told them, but they accepted it since they ruined my birthday dinner.

'Liv, we're gonna play truth or dare!' my best friend screams towards me. 'You have to come!'

'I'll be there in a minute,' I say as I make myself another drink. Nora nods and focusses on the girl she was talking to again.

'Hey,' I hear a voice say, followed by a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and stare directly in the brown eyes of Caleb.

'Hey, you came!' I smile. I didn't expect him to anymore. It's past eleven already. Most people came here around nine.

'Yeah, I'm sorry for being late,' Caleb apologizes. 'I had some trouble with Camila...'

'It doesn't matter,' I assure him.

'Olivia!' Nora yells.

'I'm coming!' I yell back. I sigh and look at Caleb again.

'She wants me to play truth or dare with them,' I explain. 'Do you wanna join?'

'Sure, why not?' Caleb shrugs and grabs himself a beer before he follows me towards the living room. We both take a seat on the couch. I notice that Nora is staring at Jonah. It's the same guy she was talking to last time we were at a party.

'Okay, let's start with the birthday girl,' Nora says, looking at me now. 'Truth or dare?'

'Truth,' I answer.

'Have you ever had a sex dream about a teacher at school?' I laugh and shake my head. The teachers at my school aren't exactly dream guys with gorgeous bodies.

'No.' I scan the group, before my eyes land on Jonah. 'Jonah, truth or dare.'

'Dare,' he says and I can't help but smirk. Nora gives me a deadly look, but I ignore her. She knows damn well what I'm about to do. I'm just helping her. She and Jonah just need a little push.

'Kiss Nora,' I dare Jonah. Without a doubt, Jonah walks over to Nora and kisses her. I hear Caleb laugh next to me.

'What's so funny?' I ask him.

'He's just really committed,' Caleb shrugs and I look back at the kissing couple. Jonah is now pushing his tongue inside Nora's mouth and I can't help but laugh as well. It looks really awkward.

When Jonah finally pulls back Nora looks at me, panic in her brown eyes. She quickly takes a sip from her drink as Jonah walks back to his seat. Nora may not have liked it, but Jonah clearly did. He has a complacent smile on his face.

'Hey guys!' We all look up to see Camila walk towards us. What is she doing here? I thought I didn't invite her, or did I? I glance over to Nora who's shrugging her shoulders.

'Did you invite her?' I mouth to her.

'Maybe,' she mouths back. I bite my lip and look at Caleb, who clearly isn't amused.

'Olivia, happy birthday,' Camila says as she sits down next to Caleb.

'Thank you,' I mumble.

'We were playing truth or dare,' Nora tells Camila. 'Want to join?' Camila nods and takes a sip from her drink. Caleb leans over to her and whispers something in her ear. Camila sighs and rolls her eyes before she nods. I wonder what that's about.