8

{Olivia}

'Nora,' Isaac begins after we've finished eating. 'Would you like to go on a date with me?' Nora glances over to me and I nod heavily.

'Yeah, I'd like that,' she says to Isaac, smiling. Isaac smiles back and gets up.

'Come on then,' he says to her.

'We still have to pay,' Nora mumbles.

'I got you,' Caleb assures them. 'Now, go.' Nora and Isaac give him a thankful smile before they leave together.

'We'll split the bill,' I say to Caleb. 'You don't have to pay for everything.'

'It's fine, honestly,' Caleb says as he gets up. 'I won't let a woman pay, ever.' As he walks towards the cash register I shake my head. There are not many guys like that anymore. For me, it isn't necessary that a guy covers the bill, I can pay for my own food, but it's sweet when a boy pays for you. Caleb is such a gentleman. I like that about him. He always helps when needed. He even helped Camila the other time.

I don't understand why Camila treats him like shit. Caleb is so sweet and caring and she doesn't even appreciate it. She only "loves" him when she needs something from him.

'Camila responded to my text,' Caleb mumbles as he gets back.

'What did she say?' I ask him. Caleb sighs and hands me his phone.

[02.30 PM]

Fine, but you and I both know you'll come back to me. You always do. I love you Caleb and I know you love me too

'I can't believe her,' I hiss. 'She's such a...' I shake my head and shut my mouth. She isn't worth it.

'I know,' Caleb says and he takes a seat across from me.

'Are you gonna say something back?' I ask him, giving him his phone back. Caleb shrugs his shoulders and looks at the text again.

'I don't know what to say to her anymore,' he mumbles. 'Of course I still love her, I'm not over her in a few days, but I can't do this anymore. She keeps messing with my head and all the times I decided to take her back, to give her another chance, she cheated on me again or tells me I'm not good enough.' Tears are forming in his brown eyes and I feel my heart break. He doesn't deserve this.

'It sucks,' Caleb whispers. 'Knowing you'll never be good enough. I can never be the one for her. She will never find me good enough for her.'

'Caleb...' I take his hand in mine. 'Look at me.' He looks up, his eyes have turned red.

'You are good enough,' I tell him. 'Screw Camila for taking you for granted. You deserve so much better than her. There is a girl out there that can make you very happy, I promise.'

'I just want a normal relationship,' Caleb mumbles. 'I want to be with someone who makes everything seem easy.'

'Love isn't easy,' I say. 'Unfortunately. Every relationship has their issues. I mean, Liam and I had countless fights about his best friend.'

'Why?'

'I think she has feelings for him,' I tell him. 'So I don't really like it when she texts him and hangs out with him all the time.'

'Understandable,' Caleb shrugs. 'But do you trust him?'

'I do,' I sigh. 'Or, I did...' I think back at the event in the hospital. When Amy told me Liam is the one with feelings for her.

'What is it?'

'I saw his best friend, at the hospital today,' I mumble. 'And she told me that Liam had feelings for her before he got to know me. Liam always said to me there were no feelings involved with her, ever. So I don't know what to believe.'