22

{Olivia}

'We should get inside,' Caleb mumbles in my hair after a few minutes. 'You'll catch a cold.'

'Aren't your parents home?' I ask him.

'Yeah, but they don't mind,' he says, pulling away a bit so he can look at my face. 'I reckon you don't want to go home now.' I don't, but I don't want to bother his parents. They don't even know me.

'Are you sure they won't mind?' I bite my lip and Caleb smiles softly, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

'Come on,' he says, grabbing my hand. 'I'll get you warmed up.' I know he probably doesn't mean it that way, but my stomach tingles at the thought of his hands all over my body, not to mention the burning sensation building between my legs.

'Why were you out so late?' I ask Caleb as we get inside. Caleb puts his finger on his lips as a sign I should be quiet. He points up, meaning his parents are sleeping and we shouldn't wake them up.

'Sorry,' I mouth. After we've taken our shoes off Caleb guides me towards the kitchen.

'Camila texted me,' Caleb mumbles as he opens the fridge. 'She asked me if I could pick her up.'

'And you did...' I assume. Caleb sighs and turns around.

'She was drunk,' he tells me. 'I know I shouldn't be involved in her life anymore, but I-'

'But you still care about her,' I finish the sentence for him. I sigh and lean against the counter. I know I shouldn't, but I feel kinda jealous and hurt. It's not like I'm 100% over Liam, but Camila treats him like absolute shit and he still sticks around.

'Don't be mad at me...' Caleb murmurs as he walks over to me.

'I'm not,' I sigh. I'm really not mad at him. He can't help it that he still has some feelings for his ex-girlfriend.

'Olivia, I'm not in love with Camila,' Caleb says as he caresses my cheek. 'Not anymore.'

'Are you ready for something new?' I ask him. 'And please, be honest.' I don't want to get my hopes up, and watch them fall.

'I am,' Caleb says as he looks me directly in my eyes. 'With you.' I smile as soon as I hear those words.

'But are you ready too?' Caleb asks me then. 'A relationship only works when both sides are ready to give in.'

'I think I am,' I breathe, closing my eyes when his forehead touches mine. 'I mean, everything is still so fresh, but I... I'm falling for you.'

'It's so nice to hear that,' Caleb mumbles before he presses his lips onto mine. But just when I'm about to respond to his kiss, he pulls away.

'I can't constrain myself if we keep doing that,' he mumbles, backing away. I immediately miss his embrace, the warmth of his body. I don't want him to stop, not in the slightest bit.

'Do you want something to drink?' Caleb asks me as he turn to the fridge again.

'No, I'm good,' I decline his offer. Caleb nods and makes himself a drink. I watch him as he takes a sip from his cup. His t-shirt is wet and sticking on his body, causing his abs to show through.

'Come on, I'll give you some dry clothes,' Caleb says when he finished his drink. He takes my hand in his and leads me upstairs.

Once we're in his room, Caleb closes the door behind him after which he walks to his closet. He hands me one of his hoodies and I smile thankfully at him. I don't wait for Caleb to turn around, I don't care if he sees me naked. He'd probably see it anyway.

Caleb watches me carefully as I take my t-shirt off, followed by my jeans. He takes his own clothes off as well until he's left in nothing but his boxers. I slowly unhook my bra and let the straps glide down my shoulders. Caleb swallows visibly as my bra falls onto the ground. I put his hoodie on and lie down on his bed. Caleb quickly joins me and places the covers on top of us.

'I like my hoodie on you,' he mumbles. I smile and he pulls me closer to him. I can smell his aftershave on his body which makes my stomach tingle. I love guys that smell good.

We stare at each other for a few seconds and I can see that Caleb is in doubt.

'What is it?' I ask him.

'My parents are in the other room,' he explains. 'So I don't know if this is a good idea.'

'What?' I ask confused, but before I can say anything else I feel his lips on mine. I immediately respond to his kiss, and within seconds I'm lying on my back, Caleb hovering on top rightof me. He slowly parts my lips with his tongue, deepening our kiss. When Calebs hand glides underneath his hoodie that I'm wearing, my whole body burns with desire.

Slowly Caleb lets go of my lips, only to place more kisses in my neck. He softly bites on the skin and sucks it between his lips, causing a small moan to leave my lips.

'Fuck,' Caleb groans, pulling back. He pants heavily as he lies down on his back next to me.

'What's wrong?' I ask him.

'I can't control myself around you,' he mumbles.

'Who says you have to?' I let my fingertips glide over the lines of his abs. Caleb sighs and grabs my hand to stop my movements.

'I don't want my parents to hear everything,' he explains. 'The walls aren't that thick.' I nod understandingly and cuddle up against him. Caleb gently presses a kiss on my forehead, wrapping his arms around me. I wish his parents weren't home. It would make everything a lot easier right now. I know Caleb wants me just as bad as I want him. I can tell, just by looking at the bulge in his boxers.

'We can be quiet,' I murmur, thinking about the growing desire between my legs.

'I don't want to be quiet,' Caleb mumbles in my ear, which causes me to clench my thighs together. 'And I want to hear you.'

'This isn't helping,' I sigh and Caleb laughs, softly stroking my back.

'I know.'

'Turn around,' Caleb says and I oblige, turning my back towards him. Caleb scoots closer to me, pressing his chest against my back. His big hands glide underneath the hoodie. He lets his palms rest against my bare skin and I press my ass to his crotch, which results in a low groan from Caleb. I smirk and move up and down once.

'Stop it,' he growls, grabbing my hip to hold it still.

'Goodnight,' I whisper and Caleb murmurs something back I can't really hear, but it sounded like "you too." So I close my eyes and quickly drift off to sleep.