43

{Olivia}

'Caleb,' I sigh against his lips. He lets me go and looks me right into my eyes.

'What is it?' he asks me. 'Already changed your mind?' I smile and shake my head, giving him another kiss.

'But maybe we should talk,' I say. He nods as he backs away and sits against the headboard of the bed. His abs are above the covers and I almost forget what I wanted to say when my gaze meets the thing between his legs. It's still covered, but one can wonder.

'Honestly, Liv,' Caleb mumbles. 'What is there to talk about? I'm willing to put everything in the past and move on. I love you, Olivia.'

'Are you sure you can forget about everything?' I ask him, pulling the covers up to my chin. I don't want to distract him by sitting naked in front of him. 'I mean, I haven't been the nicest towards you. I haven't taken your feelings in consideration when I gave Liam another chance. I just thought you wanted nothing to do with me anymore and I was hurt. And maybe it was stupid of me to go to Liam straight afterwards, but-'

'It was,' Caleb interrupts me. 'When you told me you slept with Liam I was hurt, but I obviously still cared about you. And you know me, I can't stay mad for long, at no one. Camila is proof of that. But you realize you made a mistake and you apologized for it. So as long as you'll have me, I'll be here.' I can't help but smile. He's too sweet.

'I'm done playing games,' Caleb says. 'I don't want to act mad, because it's "right" or because it's what everyone else does. I love you, Olivia.'

'I love you too,' I whisper before I lean over to kiss him. Caleb smiles and wraps his arms around me, pressing my body against his.

'Before I'm too late again,' Caleb mumbles. 'Olivia Adelyn Hughes, do you want to be my girlfriend?'

'Yes,' I smile, feelings tingles rush through my whole body. Caleb smiles again and gives me one last kiss.

I'm his girlfriend.

He's my boyfriend.

Everything feels so perfect right now. It feels right.

Suddenly the sound of a door closing reverberates through the house and Caleb and I immediately sit up straight.

'Caleb, we're home!'

{Caleb}

The sound of my mom's voice echoes through the house and I sigh.

'Okay!' I yell back before I focus on my girlfriend again.

Girlfriend...

It feels so good to finally be able to say it.

'Ready to meet my parents?' I grin at Olivia. She looks shocked for a moment.

'Already?' she stammers. 'Isn't that a bit soon?'

'Liv, I won't sneak around anymore,' I mumble. 'Besides, my parents know you exist.' I don't know how my parents will react to the fact that Olivia and me are a couple. My mother still thinks she's with Liam. I didn't want to tell her about Olivia until I was certain she would come back to me. But now that we're official, I can't wait for her to finally meet my parents.

'Okay,' she sighs. 'But just...' She bites her lip as she shakes her head.

'What's wrong?' I ask her, caressing her cheek. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable about meeting my parents. They're the most laid back people ever.

'I bet I look like I just had sex,' she whispers. 'I can't meet your parents like that.' I laugh and let my hand glide through her brown hair to let it appear less messy.

'There, you're fine,' I say. 'They won't even think about it.' Olivia rolls her eyes before she gets out of bed to put her clothes back on. I decide to do the same, and stroll over to my closet to grab some clean clothes. We quickly get dressed before we go downstairs.

'Mom, dad, I want you to meet Olivia,' I say as we walk into the living room. 'My girlfriend.' My mother raises her eyebrows in surprise.

'Girlfriend?' she asks confused. 'I thought that... Never mind.' She shakes her head before she smiles and walks over to Olivia.

'Hi, it's nice to finally meet you!' She gives her a hug. 'I've heard much about you.'

'Only good things,' my father adds. 'I see that Caleb was able to conquer you after all.'

'Dad!' I hiss. He laughs and stumps my shoulder.

'Just kidding,' he says.

'Since when are you a couple?' my mother asks.

'Today,' I mumble. 'Officially.'

'Well, I hope you treat him better than Camila did,' my mother says to Olivia. 'But I think you'll manage.'

'I'll do my best,' Olivia smiles.

'Will you stay for dinner?' my mother asks her. 'So we can chat a bit.'

'Yeah, of course.' Olivia smiles again and I grab her hand.

'Let's go upstairs,' I say to her. We can talk with my parents during dinner. I may be selfish, but I want her for my own right now. Olivia follows me back to my room and we let ourselves fall onto the bed.

'That wasn't so bad, right?' I say and Olivia shakes her head.

'It was fine,' she mumbles as she snuggles up against me, her head resting against my chest.

'I don't want the vacation to be over so soon,' she sighs. 'We only have two more days.'

'Only eight weeks until the holiday,' I say. She groans and I laugh as I kiss her hair.

'Maybe we can go on a little trip then,' I mumble.

'Where do you wanna go?' she asks me as she looks up.

'Well, I've always wanted to go to New York during Christmas season,' I tell her. Olivia's blue eyes light up.

'That would be so much fun,' she smiles. 'I've never been to New York, at all. Let's do it.' She looks me straight in the eyes with so much determination and joy I want to promise her the whole fucking world.

'Okay,' I say. 'But first, focus on your schoolwork. We still have eight weeks to go.'

'Okay, daddy,' she mumbles, rolling her eyes at me. I bite my lip to restrain myself from pushing her into the mattress and kissing the shit out of her.

'Don't,' I murmur. She chuckles as her fingertips glide underneath my t-shirt.

'Why?' she whispers in my ear. 'You're getting excited when I call you daddy?' I shake my head and turn us around so she's lying underneath me.

'Don't even get me started,' I mumble in her ear, placing a wet kiss right beneath it. 'I don't think you'd like it if my parents can hear you scream my name.' Olivia's cheeks turn red, but her pupils turn wider from desire, exposing her. Exposing the fact that she wants me buried inside of her with my parents downstairs.

'You're a naughty girl,' I smirk as I lie down beside her again. I can hear Olivia breathe deeply in and out, trying to get herself together.

'I have to use the bathroom,' Olivia says and she quickly gets out of bed. I laugh as she walks out of my room. Sometimes Olivia can appear so innocent, but I know how she really is. She likes it when I talk like that. It turns her on. And I'm living for it.

(They're finally officially together! It took 43 chapters to get there, but oh well ;)

So since I've started college I've barely had any time to write, since I'm super busy. I have this weekend off so I'm hoping I can write then.

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter x)