21

{Caleb}

I haven't seen or spoken to Olivia in a week. I've texted her a couple of times to see if she's okay, but that's about it. Camila tried to contact me a couple of times, but I ignored her. Why should I talk to her? She made it clear that she doesn't love me. She made it clear the moment she decided to hook up with some guy in the toilets.

I sigh deeply as I grab my phone again. It's currently one in the morning an Camila has sent me a text, again.

[12.34 AM]

I needd youuu

She's clearly drunk. I'm not going to respond to her. I'm not going to pick her up and take her home. It's time her parents find out about what's going on. They are the only ones who can help her.

[01.03 AM]

Caleb, pleaseee...🥺

I'm sorryyy okay??

Can you pick me up?

I'm fighting with my parents. Caleb please

I sigh deeply and send her a text back.

[01.05 AM]

Fine, I'll pick you up.

I'm weak. So damn weak for doing this, again. But if she gets hurt, I won't forgive myself. I know that some guys easily take advantage of girls like her and I won't let that happen, I can't.

Minutes later I'm in my car, driving to the address Camila sent me. She's at some house party of a random guy.

When I arrive there I see Camila, sitting on a bench in front of the house. As soon as she recognizes my car she gets up and walks over to me.

Slowly she gets in.

'Thanks,' she mumbles.

'I'm taking you home,' I say.

'What?' She looks up at me, panicked. 'No. Caleb, you can't do that. My parents will get really mad.'

'I can't keep doing this!' I sigh. 'We broke up, Cam. It's over. It's time you talk to your parents about this.' Camila shakes her head and grabs my arm to prevent me from doing anything.

'Caleb, please,' she begs me as tears roll down her cheeks. 'I'll stop texting you. I promise. Please, just... Don't bring me there.'

'What do you want me to do then?' I hiss. 'Take you home with me?' I laugh and shake my head.

'I can't do that Camila,' I say. 'Not anymore.'

'Just... Take me to Celeste,' she whispers.

{Olivia}

'Olivia, we need to tell you something,' my mother mumbles when the credits show up on the screen since the movie is done.

'What is it?' I ask her and I glance over at my father who stares at the ground.

'You know your father and I have been fighting a lot lately,' my mother tells me and I nod. 'So, we decided that it's best for all us if we... get a divorce.'

'What?' I gasp. I know I should've expected it. It makes sense. But still, I wish it wasn't true.

'We can't do this anymore, Olivia,' my father says.