41

{Caleb}

Olivia and I don't speak much the next few days. We text each other "good morning" and "good night", but that's about it. Olivia decided that she needs to clear her head for a while, and I get that completely. She needs some space. I haven't told her about Liam and Amy yet. I don't know how she'll react to it. Maybe she saw it coming. I wouldn't be surprised if I were her.

'Caleb, you're good at beer pong, right?' Levi asks me and I look up. We're having boys night and they wanted to do beer pong.

'Yeah, I guess,' I shrug as I make my way to the table.

'Okay, you're on my team,' Levi says, patting my back.

'We're gonna win this,' Isaac says to Daniel who's standing at the other side of the table.

'We'll see about that,' I say and I throw the little white ball straight into one of the cups. Isaac groans as he grabs the red cup and drinks all of the liquor inside.

'Nice one,' Levi smiles. Isaac aims at one of the cups at our side and throws the ball, but he misses. Levi grins as he grabs the ball.

'You're so bad at this,' he says to Isaac before he throws the ball in one of the cups on the other side. I laugh as Daniel drinks.

'At least I'm not bad at finding a girlfriend,' Isaac says to Levi as he throws the ball into one of our cups. Levi shrugs and drinks.

'There are just too many girls,' he says. 'Why should I choose one of them if I can have one every week?' Typical Levi. He isn't ready to settle down yet, which is fine. His time will come. He just needs to find the one for him.

'Are those excuses that I hear?' Isaac asks him. 'You just can't find a girl who's willing to stay. Maybe your game is that bad.' Daniel throws the white ball in one of our cups and I take the drink.

'There's nothing wrong with my game,' Levi says. 'If I wanted to, I would have a girlfriend. But it would be selfish of me to give my big friend to only one girl.' I shake my head and chuckle as I throw the white ball in the red cup at the right corner.

'Drink,' I say to Daniel. He sighs as he grabs the cup.

'Daniel also doesn't have a girlfriend,' Levi says. 'Hell, Caleb doesn't even have a girlfriend.'

'Not yet,' I say. 'But that will change soon.'

'Yeah, until she screws Liam again,' he grins. I give him a little push, causing him to stumble back.

'She won't,' I say. Or at least, I hope she won't. By now she should've realized that she and Liam are no match. They may have had fun the last two years, but what are the chances you're gonna stay with your first real love? It would be nice, finding the one right away. But there are seven billion people on this earth, so we have to stay realistic.

'You should hurry with making her your girlfriend,' Isaac says. 'Don't wait until it's too late, like last time.'

'How was I supposed to know that she would fool around with Liam?' I defend myself.

'Well, you knew Liam wanted her back,' Levi says. 'So it's pretty obvious that he wanted to bone her.' But that doesn't mean she should've let him.

'Guys, the game is starting in five minutes,' Daniel says. 'So let's finish this quickly.'

Levi and I win, as usual. I never lose beer pong. We all sit down on the couch with some more beer. I don't really care about football. It's fun to watch it with the boys sometimes, but I wouldn't necessarily watch it on my own. I'd rather spend my time doing something else. Only when I'm really bored I watch football.

When Levi and Isaac are screaming at the tv I grab my phone to send Olivia a text.

[10.23 PM]

Hey, how is everything going?

[10.25 PM]

Good, with you?

[10.25 PM]

I'm fine. We're having boys night. They're watching football.

[10.26 PM]

Shouldn't you watch with them?

[10.26 PM]

Football isn't really my thing

I bite my lip before I send the next text

[10.27 PM]

I miss you

[10.27 PM]

I miss you too, but I'll be back in two days x

'Are you sexting Olivia?' I hear someone next to me say. I quickly lock my screen and look up to see Levi grinning at me.

'No,' I sigh. 'I was just texting her to ask how she's doing.'

'Hmm, you were probably planning how you're gonna bang her when she gets back,' he smirks.

'Shut up,' I say as I push him away.

'Tell me, how good is she?' Levi asks me.

'Not answering that one,' I say.

'Oh, come on,' he says. 'At a scale from one to ten. How good is she?'

'Nora is a ten,' I hear Isaac say. 'She's a little bit freaky. I love that.'

'Oh, I expected that one,' Levi laughs. 'Nora can be shy sometimes, but when she's on fire, she's really on fire.' I laugh and shake my head.

'Maybe I'll get you guys some handcuffs and rope,' he grins.

'No need,' Isaac smirks.

'You naughty boy,' Levi says before he turns to me. 'But, tell us, how is Olivia?'

'Best one I've ever had,' I decide to say. I don't want to go into full details about the adventures of Olivia and me. We've only had sex once, well more than once. But it was all at the same day, so I'll count it as once.

'Better than Camila?' Levi asks and I nod. 'Amy?' I nod again.

'But don't you come near her,' I say to Levi, pointing my finger at him.

'I wouldn't dare,' he says, holding his hands up as a sign of innocence. 'You know I'm a good boy.'

'Yeah, sure,' I say as I roll my eyes. I don't think Levi will go after Olivia. He isn't like that. Sure, he loves sex, but he wouldn't come near serious relationships. He hasn't gone after Camila and I wouldn't even be mad if he did that.

'Maybe you could do a foursome,' Daniel says to me and Isaac.

'No,' we both respond at the same time. I don't even want to think about sharing Olivia with someone else.

'Boring,' Levi yawns. 'Live a little, man. Before you know it, you have a ring on your finger and two kids running around.' That's kind of the plan... I want to have a family. And I hope I can have that with Olivia some day.