48

{Olivia}

When we get to the party there are already a lot of people there. Caleb holds my waist as he leads me inside.

'Do you want something to drink?' he asks me and I nod, looking around the room to see if I know anyone. There are some people from school, but I don't known half of the crowd that's here tonight. I follow Caleb towards the kitchen, but suddenly he stops, causing me to bump into his back.

'Caleb, what the hell?' I say. He turns around and bites his lip.

'You might not like what you're about to see,' he mumbles, stepping aside, revealing Liam and Amy, heavily making out.

'I'm fine,' I mumble as I turn around from them. I don't want to see them kiss. It's never fun or easy to see your ex with someone else. I feel like such a hypocrite right now. I love Caleb and I wish Liam all the best. A part of me just wished, he'd be happy with someone else.

Caleb wraps his arms around me from the back and kisses my head.

'Go to Isaac and Nora,' he tells me. 'I'll take care of the drinks.' I nod and squeeze softly in his hand before I make my way towards the couch where Isaac and Nora are sitting.

'Hey, is something wrong?' Nora asks me as soon as she notices me. 'You look upset. Where is Caleb?'

'Everything is fine,' I smile. 'It's just... I saw Liam and Amy in the kitchen, making out.'

'Oh...' Nora grabs my hand and pulls me next to her on the couch.

'Liv, you're much better off with Caleb,' she tells me. 'That guy loves you to death. And I know it sucks to see Liam with someone else, but you'll get over it. Just remember how happy Caleb makes you.' I nod and smile.

'You're right,' I say. 'Thank you.'

'I'm always right,' Nora smiles, causing me to laugh.

'Your drinks.' I look up and see Caleb. He hands me and Nora a red cup and Isaac a beer. Caleb takes a seat next to me and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

'I love you,' he whispers in my ear. I smile and place a kiss on his cheek.

'I love you too,' I mumble before I take a sip of my drink.

Soon Nora and me are far gone. We're laughing and drinking. Isaac is a little bit tipsy, but he can still think straight. Caleb is sober, since he's driving.

'Okay, let's play truth or dare!' Nora yells. 'Everyone come over here!' Within two minutes a lot of people have gathered around the coffee table, including Liam and Amy.

'Wait for me!' Camila joins the group.

'I see things have changed,' Levi smirks, looking around the group. He looks from me and Caleb to Liam and Amy to Camila.

'Where is your boyfriend?' Levi asks Camila.

'Shut up,' she growls. I guess they're not together anymore. 'Are we gonna play or not?'

'Sure,' Levi says. 'Camila, truth or dare.'

'Dare,' is her choice.

'Take your top off.'

'Boring,' she sighs, quickly stripping off her top. She throws the fabric at Levi who is grinning wide at the sight of Camila in her bra.

'He's drooling,' I mumble to Caleb. He laughs and nods.

'Olivia, your turn,' Camila says.

'Dare, I say without thinking. I don't even care what I have to do. I'm too far to think straight.