13

{Caleb}

'Hey, come in,' I say to Olivia who's standing outside. She gives me a warm smile, which makes my stomach tingle.

'My parents just left,' I say to her. She nods and walks in to the house. After she has taken her shoes and jacket off, she follows me towards the living room.

'Do you want something to drink?' I ask her.

'Water is fine,' she says as she sits down on the couch. I walk to the kitchen and fill two glasses with water before I go back to Olivia and take a seat next to her.

'So, what happened between you and Camila?'

'She had sex with some guy in the toilets,' Olivia mumbles and I feel my heart break a little. She really doesn't give a shit about me.

'Surprising,' I murmur.

'So then I said that she doesn't deserve you,' Olivia tells me. 'And after that she said some things about you and Liam, and me... I just got mad, so then I hit her.' I want to know what Camila said, but I reckon Olivia doesn't want to talk about it.

'Thank you for sticking up for me,' I say to Olivia. 'I know how Camila can be sometimes. She isn't exactly the easiest to deal with.'

'No, not exactly,' Olivia mumbles and we both laugh.

'I honestly don't know why I can't just let her go,' I mumble. 'I can't just turn her down.'

'I know it's hard,' Olivia says, slowly taking my hand in hers. A warm feeling spreads through my body. 'But you can't keep being there for her. You have to choose for yourself.'

'She kissed me the other night,' I whisper. 'And I kissed her back, only for a few seconds, but it happened.' I expect Olivia to tell me how stupid I was for doing that, but she just gives me a short smile.

'You still care about her,' she says. 'It happens.'

'I don't know what I expect from her,' I sigh. 'I know she won't change. She isn't capable of loving me. I hate myself for letting her in every time.'

'Don't be so hard on yourself,' Olivia tells me. 'You're a great guy. Not many boys can say that nowadays. You care about her, about woman. You respect them. That's not a bad quality, not at all. Any girl would be lucky to have you in their lives.' I smile as I look up to her. Olivia smiles back and lets go of my hand to caress my cheek. I close my eyes for a moment, taking her sweet gesture in me.

'Thank you,' I whisper then, opening my eyes again. For a moment, just a brief moment, I can see a hint of passion, desire in her blue eyes. She quickly turns her head away from me and clears her throat, pulling her hand back from my cheek. Everything in me screams to take her hand and put it back, to feel her touch again, but I don't do anything. I just sit there like an idiot, unsure what to do, what to say.

'I should go,' Olivia murmurs as she gets up, a confused expression on her face. 'My parents expect me home soon.' Without waiting for a response she leaves the living room and seconds later I hear the front door close.

I groan as I throw a pillow against the wall. What is happening to me? I can't get feelings for her. I just can't. She has a boyfriend and I need to respect that.

But what if she feels the same about me?

I quickly shake my head and sigh deeply. She's happy in her relationship with Liam. She could never have feelings for me. Not in this situation.

I need to take my mind off of her, so I decide to text Levi.

[8.54 PM]

That girl you were talking about today. Do you think she's interested?

[9.00 PM]

Yeah, do you want me to set you up on a date or something?

[9.00 PM]

Could you just give me her Instagram? If that's fine with you of course. If you like her, you should go for her.

[9.01 PM]

Nah, I'm good. You can have her.

After he sent me Amy's Instagram I quickly look her up and start to follow her. She is a pretty girl. When she starts following me back I decide to DM her. Normally I don't do it this way. Hell, I never just DM a girl, asking her to hang out. But I have to get Camila and Olivia out of my head. Maybe Amy is a good distraction.

About an hour later I park my car in front of her house. Amy is already standing in the kitchen, watching through the window. When she sees me she smiles and the front door swings open quickly after.

'Hey,' I greet her as she gets in my car.

'Hey.' She gives me a quick kiss on the cheek. I raise my eyebrow in astonishment. Did she really just do that?

'Oh, I'm sorry,' Amy says. 'It's a habit of mine.'

'No, it's fine,' I say to her.

'I have to say, I was surprised you asked me to hang out,' she says then. 'I thought you were still with Camila.'

'We broke up,' I explain. 'A few weeks ago now.' Amy nods and I start the car to drive her to my place.

'I understand if you don't want to talk about it,' Amy says then. 'But may I ask why you broke up?'

'She cheated on me,' I simply say. 'It wasn't the first time, so I called it quits.'

'Could you stop the car over there?' Amy points at an abandoned parking lot. I nod and park my car over there.

'Is something wrong?' I ask her. She shakes her head.

'No, but you look like you could use some distraction,' she says, unbuckling her seatbelt. 'You look a little stressed. And besides that, I could use some distraction too.' I know us hanging out would lead to this, but I didn't think it would happen so fast.

'Normally I don't really do this,' I mumble.

'Even more reason to do it now, isn't it?' Amy smirks and climbs on my lap after I've taken my seatbelt off as well.

'Are you sure you're okay with this?' I ask her. 'I don't want you to feel obliged or something.'

'Caleb, I'm fine,' Amy mumbles, slowly kissing my neck. 'I really, really want to do this.'

'Are you sure no one can see us here?' I murmur, still feeling tensed as I look around us.

'No,' she admits. 'But where's the fun in just the bedroom?' I laugh and shake my head.

'Fuck it,' I mumble, completely forgetting everyone that might be around, that might see us.

'No, fuck me,' Amy says before she crashes her lips onto mine. Our kiss is passionate, hungrily and full of lust. There's not a single trace of love seen, but neither of us care. We aren't here for a relationship. This is just a one time thing. Amy lets her fingers slide into my pants and my mouth falls open when she slowly massages me through my boxers, instantly turning me hard.

The next minutes, our naked bodies slam against each other and the sound of our moans fill my car. And for a moment, I forget about Camila and Olivia and all the shit going on right now.