Chapter 9

~TN's POV~

I sigh as I look around the familiar room. There wasn't much to look at. Only a desk, a bookshelf, and a few chairs. The only differences are there are more people inside.

To my right is the girl who tried to help me. Next to her is the boy that called out to Danielle. Further to the right is the blond boy, the boy that got choked by vines, and the one called Sam or something. I didn't hear it that well because I was too focus on the power that the girl used. At first, I thought she had the ability control vines like the guy, but when she starts staring at Dark, I knew something was up. I didn't have much time to think as the law enforcements came.

Which brings us here. In this boring looking room that I unfortunately been to many times. Now we wait for someone to come in and get this 'problem' sorted out. I'll predict that it will not going to end well for me.

It didn't take long for a man with the air of authority to walk in and take a seat behind the desk. He has a look of exhaustion when he sees my face.

"Let's get started, shall we," the man said. "I would like to hear what happen."

"They attack us, Papa," the Sam kid shouts as he points at us.

Papa? Well, we're in deeper shit now.

"Sam," the man calls harshly, making Sam flinched. "In this room, you must refer to me as Manor or sir. Do not let that happen again. Understand?"

"Understood," Sam mumbles.

"Now. Why do you attack them?"

The manor turns to us. His eyes land on the boy that looks similar to the girl. Probably he is the oldest or something. I don't know. I never seen these people before.

"We didn't attack them," the girl raises her voice. "Those two were bothering her. I was trying to help her."

"Girl," the man slowly addresses. "You don't have to defend this girl. You can answer truthfully."

"I am answering truthfully!"

The girl is fuming with anger. I hold back another sigh as this is going nowhere. The boy next to her put his hand on her shoulder, trying to get her to calm down. The girl is about to say something again until I interrupt her.

"Yes. I attack them. I even used the girl to attack them," I said.

Although I don't want any help from the girl, I also didn't want her to be caught in my problems. She did nothing wrong in the first place. That goes with the two boys that tried to stop us. Or more like one tried to stop us while the other tried to run away. Seriously, what the blond even doing here? He has done nothing but watch. He could at least run away or something.

Before my thoughts can distract me even further, I hear the manor sigh in that 'Why do I even bother?' sigh.

"I think I remember saying that if you cause a disruption in town again, I'll have to ban you from entering again," the man reminds me.

"That is true, but I wasn't in town," I argue. "I was outside, so I still have access to enter."

"No, you do not. I'm sorry, but I seem like you are out of chances."

"Hold on just a minute," the girl interrupts. "You can't possibly kick her out. She has done nothing wrong. And you!"

I raise a brow at her. This girl has been giving me surprise after surprise today. To be honest, I quite enjoy it. But if she keeps on staying with me, she'll be the kick out too. I never get to say anything as the girl all but shout in my face.

"Why are YOU lying? It is clearly those two who started it. Why aren't you even defending yourself?"

"What's the point," I said, letting a tired voice out.

I watch the girl stagger a bit, not expecting me to be like that. I honestly getting tired. Tired of this accusation. Tired of listening to people talking about me behind my back. Tired of fighting every person who deemed me evil. I'm so tired of it all. Maybe being ban from town isn't a bad idea. I could just live the rest of my life alone with only Dark. That would be nice.

My thoughts were cut off once again when someone opens the door and walks in.

"I'm sorry, but we are-," the manor started only to be cut off suddenly.

"I do agree with her. Why aren't you defending yourself when clearly you did nothing wrong," a voice asks.

The air turns tensed. Every person in the room froze. The person who walked in is a boy with red hair and a single blond streak. Something about this person. He is not an ordinary commoner. He clothes would suggest that much. He is someone from nobility, but there is still something different about him. And what is he even doing here? To watch in entertainment. I frown at this as I did not like being made into a spectacle.

"Your Highness," the manor sputtered out as he gets up.

I am surprised by everyone drop to the ground, on one knee and heads bowed. Even the manor is kneeling. Although it was almost funny to watch this man almost tripping over his desk. The only people left standing is the red head boy and me.

One of the guards by the door looks up and spots me.

"You, Witch, kneel down before Prince Michael," the guard commands.

I blink. I stare at the guard for a moment before I turn my glaze to the supposed prince. That explain the air around him. And his clothes do look more expensive than even normal noble standards.

It seems like I wasn't the only studying. I catch the prince's eyes. His sapphire blue eyes stare into mine's, like he can look into my soul. But this also allows me to look inside his soul. Something about this prince. For some reason, I feel like he wants something. Something from me. I didn't know what to feel about it, but I know for certain that it can't be good. It feels like a long time, the prince and I just staring at each other. Our staring contest broke when the guard that command me to kneel gets up and points his sword at me.

"I say to kneel, Witch! You are in the presents of the Prince."

I just give him a bored look. This anger the guard even more.

"You dare disrespect him?"

The guard looks like he was about to pierced me through, but he didn't. The prince has his arm up, blocking the guard's way. The prince also looks back over his shoulder.

"No need to be so violence," the prince said. "It is no used that she does not know who I am."

He turns his attention back to me, making sure to make eye contact with me.

"So?"

I tilt my head a little.

"So what?" I asked.

"Are you going to answer my question?"

I cross my arms and lean heavily to my right. I close my eyes, thinking. After a minute, I open my eyes, stare at the prince, and smirk.

"No."

Written by: TN