Ep 7: Help Me

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

What's happening... I can't open my eyes... I can't move any part of my body... My head hurts... My body aches... It's dark... It's so dark here... I can't talk...

I felt someone held my hand, I heard him sobbing. Minhyun? Is that you? Why are you crying? Where am I now?

"Yeji... I'm sorry, I can't protect you. I promised to dad I will. But I broke it. Now you're hurt", I heard him crying while saying it. What does he means? Minhyun... What are you talking about?? I don't understand. Where am I actually? What happened?

Everytime I try remember everything, my head hurts. This is too devastating. What can I do?

"Please wake up. Don't leave me alone". What do you mean?! I'm awake! I'm here! I can do nothing. My voice stuck at my throat. Minhyun! Help me!

I felt him gently rubbed my hand. I can feel his warm tears when he kissed my cheek. He wipe it off and patted my hand. "I'll go home for a while. I haven't feed our Hongsam yet. He must be hungry and lonely at home. I'll be back later". He kissed my hand and let it go.

No! Minhyun! Don't leave me! Take me with you! I don't wanna stay here alone! I wanna go home!

I tried shout out loud, but no matter how hard I try, my voice won't come out. I'm crying hard inside but no tears. What happened to me exactly?

While I was crying , I can hear footsteps coming in. Who is it? Who's there?

"Yeji... It's me..", who are you? Tell me and please help me get out of here! "It's Ryujin.... ". I heard her sitting beside my bed. She held my hand. Ryujin??? Who is that?

I heard her sobbing. Why is she crying? Why is everyone meeting me cried?

She wanna say something but she keep stuttering because she's crying so hard. "I never imagine this happened to you. God! If I just went hard on you that night and ask you to take a bus instead". What? What happened? What night? And importantly, what are you to me? I barely remember anything.

"I just knew that you did well in your exam. You forgot to tell me that right? You're amazing Hwang Yeji. You really are".

Wait why do I feel that I never knew my full name is Hwang Yeji? Like it's like a new name for me?

"My grandma... Is getting sick each day... I always heard her coughing in the middle of the night when I was sneaking out snacks from kitchen", the girl who called herself Ryujin chuckled. But then her voice turns sorrow again.

"I know that she's sick. But she never tell me. But she keep on eating medicine. And she's telling me that she's healthy. I know she lied".

My heart drops, it must be hard for her. She must have love her grandmother so much. I wanna hug her, telling her that everything's fine. But I can't even open my eyes.

"I also know that her life isn't long now. I'll lost her anytime", she started crying hard. She let go of my hand, probably wiping her own tears, I wish I could do it for her.

"So please wake up. Please be my happy pills again. I know you can. You're strong girl. You can fight this. When you woke up, let's go on a trip during summer. We'll go and spend more time together. Don't leave me".

What exactly happened to me?

---

For the past 2 hours, no one come to me. The last one who talked to me was Beomgyu who I assumed is one of my close friends. I felt so lonely. I just wanna get out of here. This thing slowly torturing me.

Finally I could here the door squeaks. Someone's here! Is it Minhyun? Or maybe the girl, Ryujin? Or maybe Beomgyu?

"Hey". I could hear his warm voice. Hey, hey talk to me. "The doctor said that you might hear me. So I want to talk to you. So you won't be alone and bored". Yes! Please talk to me, and get me out of here!

"I also brought your drawing book you showed me last time". My drawing book? I... Draw?

I can hear him sitting beside me and near himself to me. Unlike others, he doesn't cry. Although his voice sounds painful, but it's more calm than the others.

I can hear him started flipping the book. "Your drawings were always my favourite. Because you poured your emotions and soul to it. You drawing looks alive and genuine. Especially this one, when you drew a stray cat near your home"

"My favourite was always this one, the big tree in front of your house. The detail here is unbelievable. You also drew a bird nest, eventhough most people won't even saw it on your drawing".

Am I that talented? I can draw that good? Why I don't remember doing any of that? He closed the book.

"I never have chances to say I love you. Because I'm afraid how you feel about me. I'm scared that we won't be friends anymore".

Wait, what? He... Did he just confessed to me?

"When you wake up, I promised that I'll say that everyday. I'll make you mine, I'll make you the happiest person on the earth. So please, give yourself a chance and fight this. Please wake up. I don't wanna regret not saying this earlier. And I don't wanna lose you. Please wake up Yeji"

I heard him walking away. Wait, who are you?
---

The next day, they visited me again. I just knew that I suffered from an accident. I hurted my head so that's probably the reason why I can't remember most of the things happened. Including before the accident.

I can't see the sun nor the dark side, but I guessed the days through the doctors. They'll change my hospital attire twice a day. So the third time is a new day.

I lied if I say I never try to move. I did every single time. But I just can't. Even moving my fingers is hard. I just can't move! Someone please help me!

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→